Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor boy

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

He was running around and tripped and fell straight into the corner of my laptop. He cried for about 30 seconds maybe alittle longer but i don't think it is bad enough to go to doc. it just looks bad.

I was going to give him some tylenol before bed. I plan on checking on him throughout the night. poor thing, he won't let me touch it i had to hold him down to get the blood cleaned up.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tdmag
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

You might want to disinfect and use a liquid bandage.

I am the offspring of ALCOHLICS  if you are dealing with a parents drinking problem there is a support group for you! Even if it is another relative or a friend, This group is for anyone dealing with alcoholism.Please join also if you have advice or would like to counsel another mom! We are here to help each other!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94104

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Back when my daughter was 1 she had a small cut like that hers was she was running around my DS pushed her and she fell into the door hing she had to have 2 stiches due to the fact it was deep but not wide.

Jenn

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
Stacie-Kim
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:49 PM

aww poor baby 

I have a Dominic too... 

shooting photokissing dad      

jothra
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM

I would clean it off and see if the edges are coming together. if they aren't he might need the glue dermabond. I wish that stuff was over the counter!

So sorry your little one got hurt! I have been to the ER with my little one for a stupid little cut too! But he did need glue.

tdmag
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM

If you hold the two edges together and use liquid bandage it is the same as derma-bond. You just have to make sure use disinfect REALLY good first.

Quoting jothra:

I would clean it off and see if the edges are coming together. if they aren't he might need the glue dermabond. I wish that stuff was over the counter!

So sorry your little one got hurt! I have been to the ER with my little one for a stupid little cut too! But he did need glue.

katie31
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I don't have any liquid bondage. Should i take him to the er do you think, its not bleeding heavily but it hasn't stopped yet it keeps slowly coming out.

Keirasmommy22
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:58 PM

awe bless his little heart I hope he has a better day tomorrow. Don't forget to disinfect it realllly good!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !

duckdans.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirlhappiness-1.jpg Happiness image by JamaicaQueen22Carrie38.gif by Carrie image by SigShowBlinkies

SweetieCoastie.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirl
thdaughter.gif love image by m_a_babygirl 

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Its been close to 10 mins YES take him to the ER if its still bleeding!!!!

Quoting katie31:

I don't have any liquid bondage. Should i take him to the er do you think, its not bleeding heavily but it hasn't stopped yet it keeps slowly coming out.

katie31
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Was it bleeding bad or no

Quoting jothra:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)