Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe one of you ladies has one of these lying around... I could really use it! Will pay!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

I really need a powerwheels battery charger, for the grey batteries....

DD just got a Barbie Jeep, which her grandparents got her at a yardsale, but it doesnt have a battery charger, and I didnt realize the were 35 dollars at Walmart!

Maybe one of you has one of these lying around? Or know someone who does? I would be willing to pay shipping, and maybe some extra... were just kinda tight on cash right now, and I didnt realize they were so high!

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sabrinanaspen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM

would it be the same one that goes in the f 150?

VJennyLynnS
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:05 PM

I don't have one but someone on here might.. so here's a BUMP for ya.

good luck!

sabrinanaspen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:07 PM

if its the same battery and charger i will have my dh to test it and make sure it still works and send it to you free...i dont need it truck messed up a while ago lol

BabyinAug08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:07 PM
bump..hope some has one

brettleysmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Im not sure what that is? Its Fisherprice... 12 Volt, dont really know much else about it...

Quoting sabrinanaspen:

would it be the same one that goes in the f 150?

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

LaNette000
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Awe, I use to have one for my dd's jeep, gave it to my nephews 2 little girls. There might be a website, where you could order one from the internet.? maybe 

brettleysmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Ive looked on Ebay... maybe Ill try Craigslist

Quoting LaNette000:

Awe, I use to have one for my dd's jeep, gave it to my nephews 2 little girls. There might be a website, where you could order one from the internet.? maybe 

RendevouzDreams
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:40 PM

freecycle...sign up for your area 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)