Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know everyone is annoyed. but i wonder who payed?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:02 PM
  • 32 Replies

OctoMom Gets Nailed

With her 14 progeny nowhere in sight, octuplet mother of the year Nadya Suleman took time out of her busy press schedule to get a federally subsidized manicure in Norwalk, Calif. on Friday.

Nadya Suleman

It's nice to see her doing something for herself.

source:tmz.com

Click on the pic to join us!             

Group Owner - Celebrity Babies
Group Admin - Britney Spears Fans
Also check out the Elvis Fan Group
Patrick Swayze Fans check out - The Beast

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaM27
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM

who cares!!!!!!! shrugging

kdasgirl

Damn.. who is watching her kids? I don't think I left the house until DS was six months old.. and what about all her other kids? WTF is wrong with that woman?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
kdasgirl

all of us nosey bitches.. now either comment on how fat her ass is or move on! ;)

Quoting ErikaM27:

who cares!!!!!!! shrugging

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
cstyle99
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:06 PM

I Paid!  Im at work today so yeah I paid.  And so did ALL of you if you have ever worked in CA!  I hope I get a fricken thank you card in the mail from the slob!  Shoot I dont get my nails done! 

green ribbon~Mommy to Danielle Living with Kidney Disease & Suffering with Migraines~    

gracysmom2007
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:06 PM

We did of course!! Come on now...also and I'm NOT trying to start drama here just simply wondering BUT if she's on public assistance can I ask how she could even AFFORD the INVITRO FERTILIZATION????? From what I understand that's expensive and not covered by anything besides good ole cash (or credit I suppose) but really...anyways sorry lol

Signature

thisloveofmine
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I don't even get to do that..

myboy28
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM

mardigras"Who Cares"? Well, let's just say that we all do, cause we're concerned for the children's well being....She wanted to stay private and managed to for some time, it the media that has exploited her privacy, she just was probably worn out by all the negative media on her, and felt a need to defend herself. I don't agree with what she or the Dr. decided to do, but it's truly none of my business, there are plenty of folks that have made a living off of being on welfare for generations,sad but true, Not me....

tashamyork
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:12 PM

It is frustrating for me just because last night my hubby and I went walking at the mall by our house with our DS and I have had one of the worst weeks of my life and I really really wanted to get a mani and my hubby said okay, but then I was like no I can't. We need to buy some more baby food, and milk. Grrrrr.....We literally make like 300/yr too much to get PA but we spend that on private health/life/car/home insurance. I felt so guilty and if I was on PA I would have felt guiltier.

copperswifey
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

She said she saved up for it when she worked. I thought that is supposed to be really expensive though. If she could save enough money for that and all the plastic surgery she has had (which she still denies having) then you think she could have saved enough money to feed and house the kids she already has instead of living off her mother and the system. *shrugs*  

Quoting gracysmom2007:

We did of course!! Come on now...also and I'm NOT trying to start drama here just simply wondering BUT if she's on public assistance can I ask how she could even AFFORD the INVITRO FERTILIZATION????? From what I understand that's expensive and not covered by anything besides good ole cash (or credit I suppose) but really...anyways sorry lol

hotmama83227
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Quoting gracysmom2007:

i have been wondering about this since this whole thing came out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)