Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POSITIVE OPK? AND QUESTION...(pic)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok ladies a question.. I just got a positive OPK at 5:30pm today and DH and i have been BDing since monday everyday cuz of my CM being watery and also having ewcm.. Along with a lite positive yesterday...  So my question is.. should we keep goin meaning BDing for the next two days or should I take tonight off even though I have such a bright positive (i believe... you guys let me know what you think) and just BD tomorrow.. ???

Any advice...??

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pinkblackandblu
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:05 PM

hummm i think you should keep going for the next two three days i do know they say every other day cuz a man needs time to get the sperm back up to count lol.good luck

haileysmom15
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:07 PM

i know.. they say everyother day... and thats why idk if i might as well just keep going or pray i continue to have a positive opk tomorrow and just do it then.. I just dont wanna miss this window but you think with all the sperm from this week is still alive maybe and could do the job? Ugh IDK what to do...

Quoting pinkblackandblu:

hummm i think you should keep going for the next two three days i do know they say every other day cuz a man needs time to get the sperm back up to count lol.good luck

haileysmom15
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:38 PM

bump

jothra
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:41 PM

It's been a few years since I was TTC, but I think you are still fertile for a day or two after you get a peak right? I would keep going just to make sure.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:10 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Trying to Conceive

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
< Cafe GroupAdmin

Seandobie22
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Sperm can live up to a week inside. So I would say everyother day just so your DH can save up and have better outcomes! Sorry TMI

Meissilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:06 AM

my husband  and  i tried for  6 years .. and  this site is what helped us Ovulation Calendar - Plan the best times to get pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)