Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can a male actually get raped by a female? (NON statatory)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:32 PM
  • 28 Replies

Poll

Question: can male actually be raped by a female/NON statutory?

Options:

yes

no

not sure

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 106

View Results

I was reading this post and someone stated this. So I began to think about this a little. How many people hold this view? I'm not bashing any one, it was a genuine question but I am curious what your thoughts are. Personally I believe that a female can rape a man.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VerucaSallt
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I think I've done this to my husband a couple of times...  ;-)

I am a "I don't summarize my parenting style in a paragraph because it's none of your business" mom of 3.

littlelady1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:35 PM

if a person is saying no and sex takes place anyway it is rape

vivian mom to gracie and johnny

gnr
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM

ha ha that's funny :)

Quoting VerucaSallt:

I think I've done this to my husband a couple of times... ;-)

RendevouzDreams

Yes 

pricelesslove24

yes ma'am it can happen. they can even become erect w/o trying becaue the penis is just tissue that expands when blood rushes into it, its like it has a mind of its own.

If your looking for support on your weight loss journey please feel free to stop by and join my group http://www.cafemom.com/group/survive09
ErikaM27
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I've found that hard to believe the man has to be hard to have sex right or else there will be no raping. So he must be turned on. If he's in a bad situation why would be find it exciting!

No I don't think that a man can be raped unless it's probably a man that is taking him from behind and forcing him some way.  Just my opinion though!

thisloveofmine
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:38 PM

omfg of course that can happen and I am so sick of dumb people saying otherwise! How freaking rude and downright stupid.

lbdm2002
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Quoting ErikaM27:

I've found that hard to believe the man has to be hard to have sex right or else there will be no raping. So he must be turned on. If he's in a bad situation why would be find it exciting!

No I don't think that a man can be raped unless it's probably a man that is taking him from behind and forcing him some way.  Just my opinion though!

Just because a man is aroused doesn't necessarily mean he's willing or wanting to go along with the act.  i mean..honestly..what man wouldn't get hard with a naked woman all over him?  I guess I don't get your reasoning..just because he's hard means that he's a willing participant?

oboe_chik
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Quoting ErikaM27:

A male can become erect against their will (for lack of better words). So yes it is possible for men to get raped and there are cases of it happening. Its rare because most men can overpower a woman and escape but it does and has happened.

trishasjunebug
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I believe it can happen. happy valentine

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)