• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there one?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM
  • 0 Replies

Is there one kid in your childs class or one kid that they're friends with that you just absolutely can NOT stand?  I've tried to be patient/understanding and forgiving etc, but I just cant seem to like this boy! When I first met him (Kindergarten) he was very babyish and what not... then I pushed it off saying he's just 5... or maybe he's an only child... well then 1st grade... my DS went to his Bday party & the kid is sucking his fingers and just being pretty demanding of him mom & dad & they were catering to his every whim.  BTW, he's not an only child... Then my DS invites him to his bday... I put all DSs school work up in his room on his dresser cause we didnt go through what he wanted to save and I didnt want it all over when the kids were here. Well, it ended up being in the 100's that day, so the kids played inside mostly... they went up to DS's room.  At one point I went up there to tell them to quiet it down because they were being really noisy & screaming... and I saw 'confetti" all over the floor! I was like "Boys, what is this?" And one of the kids told me it was DS's school work & the kid I dont care for ripped it up!  DS didnt know about it because he was across the hall in the playroom!!! I was like WTF? So I pulled the boy aside & asked him why he did this.  He put his fingers in his mouth & preceeded to act like a baby! I was like... well, next time we come to your house, how would you like it if I ripped up something that was special to you?  He just shrugged his shoulders & walked away.  So thankfully what he ripped up wasnt anything but math papers etc.. no art work or anything like that.  But thats not the point.  So I've been avoiding this kid at all costs (since June!).  DS wants play dates with him & I have to say no, cause I just dont like the kid & how DS reverts to his behavior!  So fast forward to today... DS has his class Valentines Day party (2nd grade... yes, this boy has been in his class for 3 freaking years!!! ARRGG!) Im standing in a secluded corner after things got going with another mother chatting.  This boy walks between us to get to the garbage & sink.  As he's coming back, I see him just stand there so I just moved so he could get by. 2 mins later here he comes again!  I swear it went on like this for 5 or 6 times!  One time he shoved his arm betweed us, so the other mother moved.  The last time he just pushed through! NONE of these times did he say ANYTHING!  He either grunted or wimpered LIKE A BABY!!!! So the last time, I had it... I was like "W", next time please say excuse me! He didnt come back after that but come on!  I just wanna go up to his mom & slap her.. .but she is the Nicest person!!! LOL.. UGH.. sorry, I just cant stand this boy and im usually not like that with other children, he just really gets on my nerves!

Kisses

Loving Mom to Dominic, Ian & Lucas...Without them, Life is Pointless

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)