• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper Cakes

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM
  • 9 Replies

Are there any other mamas our there that make em? lets see them!!!

here are two i have done before.. the girl one was 120$ and the boy one was 200$ because i used pampers instead of parents choice diapers.

but i gave them for presants at the babyshowers i went too

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:46 PM

bump 

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM

they are cute..

too much money for me tho.

how do you make them? do you roll the diapers or just leave them flat? Ive always wanted to make one.. as of right now I dont know anyone that is pregnant.. they all just had their babies..

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM

that is cute!

joledalynn
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:50 PM

My mom makes them....they arent expensive either...I will try to find a pic of one....and I will post it.

baby boy mom of little boy proud

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Thats what you sell them for? I made 2 before but never took pics and I didn't spend a lot. Got a ton of cheap stuff at Kmart so they had a lot of clothes and stuff rolled up and hidden throughout. 

joledalynn
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM

and here is a wreath

baby boy mom of little boy proud

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM

no i didnt sell em for that much.. thats how much they cost me.. i gave them away.. lol.. i make mine HUGE though. i used 3-4 Big packages of diapers newborns on top 1 in the middle and size 2 on bottom. and i put mylicon tylenol and motrin  those are spendy.. then socks washcloths then the ribbon and fabric and cardboard letters.. it all adds up.. but i gave them away. i would never charge.

Quoting chiquis:

Thats what you sell them for? I made 2 before but never took pics and I didn't spend a lot. Got a ton of cheap stuff at Kmart so they had a lot of clothes and stuff rolled up and hidden throughout. 

Disneymom1218
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM

this is teh first and only i have made. it was for my sister in law and she was doing the nursery in pooh. i also had gotten her a diaper bag and filled it with the diapers i did not use, and other stuff i had no room for on the cake.

lilmansmama2007
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM

this is the one i made for my hubs cousins shower and it was a hit! its a little off balance but i had to take the layers off to move it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)