Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VDAY 2009!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

My SO halfs to work so we will be celebrating ours next week which im bummed about but I will have my  little man who is 2 with me what should I do to make vday fun for him? BUT WHAT IS EVERYONES PLANS FOR VDAY?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Patricks_mom1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:51 PM

If my husband comes home tonight we will be going out tomorrow night for dinner. Nothing real fancy, its just nice to get to share a special day with hubby.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM

We have a kid free weekend lol. Yesterday we went out to dinner and we have reservations for this Saturday at a new steak place. Then going to see a movie. But tonight imma give him his gifts they are on the bed lol.

Well I didn't have cute wrapping so I used Xmas stuff inside out and decorated it haha. And made a hadnmade card with a little story in it. I'm such a dork lol.

xaviersmamacita
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM

aww mommas fun fun i love the way you decorated the gifts i gave my SO his yesterday hes waiting to give me his the day we celebrate which will be monday or tuesday!

1luvmylife
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Your SO halfs to work .. funny. We went out for a good lunch just the two of us and he gave me $50.00.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)