Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you shave? POLL!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: shaving your legs?

Options:

daily

once a week

every couple of weeks

once a month

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 84

View Results

Now I shave under my arms daily, but my legs once every couple weeks. So how often do you shave your legs?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oboe_chik
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I put other. I shave under my arms every day and will shave my legs every day too if its the summer and im wearing shorts. During the winter its like every week if that lol.

247mamaandwife
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM
i hate to feel the hair in the wind so they get shaved alot
thisloveofmine
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM

OTHER once every 2 or 3 days.

3earthangels
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I rarely shave. I've been blessed with really sparse, thin, light blond leg hair. The only time I shave is if I have to use nylons. Otherwise I shave my knees once a week, the rest maybe every 6 months.....

Are you, a family member, or a friend going through the immigration process? Need information, want support, or just want to learn more about it? Join my group www.cafemom.com/group/theimmigrationprocess to share your story, find helpful information, and people who are going through just what you are.

nurbabe82
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I shave my under arms every other day. And since its winter I shave my legs when my DH asks if I am trying to compete with him...lol. Its not really that bad but I do let it go for  a while (its like a mini-vacation from doing a chore...lol).

IhartU

In the summer every day, but during the winter its probably once a week or longer.

VaNavyMom2b2009

More during the summer than winter to be honest. My husband picks at my legs during the winter b.c I shave them once a month or once every other month but my hair isnt long actually. so, im lucky. lol

But, being preggo atm and 8 months, DONT count on my shaving my legs. its a stink to shave anywhere below as is.

WifeandMommy266
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I put other. I have no hair under my arms and I shave my legs everyday in the summer but maybe once a week in the winter.

VaNavyMom2b2009
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:34 PM

same here. I laughed at your DH's response! My husband is JUST  as bad on my legs in the winter...my mom used to ask if I was going to braid. lol

Quoting nurbabe82:

I shave my under arms every other day. And since its winter I shave my legs when my DH asks if I am trying to compete with him...lol. Its not really that bad but I do let it go for  a while (its like a mini-vacation from doing a chore...lol).

Aleciawalton
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:35 PM

I shave every day both legs and under arms. I tan a couple times a week and hate to put lotion on and feel hair!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)