Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this the baby I am feeling????

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am so excited, but I am not sure, so you tell me!

When I sit or lay a certain way, I get a cramp, so I move to make cramo go away. Then I feel this punch, a little punch but a punch ever so often...is that my baby?  I am almost 16 weeks.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Disneymom1218
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:34 PM

it very well could be your baby. not sure about the cramp though. when i first felt my first born i was bout 16 weeks along as well and i was standing there and i felt waht i describes as a butterfly just flew across teh inside of my belly. it was the faintest lil flutter . it just got strionger and strong after that. a good way to describe what it feels like is when you get a muscle spasm in your thigh or your arm and hwo teh muscle twitches. it will feel like that but in your stomach.

thebestbrianne
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Could be, some people feel the baby sooner than others.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

CarterMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:02 PM

yeah if ur feeling a punch kinda like a little thump then it probably is the baby

NANA21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Thank you two for responding!

kachinav4
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:04 PM

When i was about 14 weeks i felt my son for the first time (at least i think it was that early could be wrong) ANYWAYS He felt like an extra heart beat but in my stomach. it was funny b/c  everytime I felt it I would turn the tv down lol. But alot of different pp explain it in many ways but I have never heard it being a cramping at all. I have always heard...bubbles popping or butterflies moving around. u very well maybe feeling the baby or it could just be ur uterus moving around

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)