Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chris Brown...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

There are radio stations here in Tampa that are not playing his songs right now.  What about the stations where you live?  Do you agree with the stations doing that?  I agree to some extent but will they ever play his songs again?  What about R. Kelly and his songs? Although, I am not sure what happened in his case.  (I think he plead guilty.)

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeritaG
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM

I don't have a radio so I don't know.  However, my husband and I have been dancing to Chris Brown all afternoon.  It was fun.

jennymitchell
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:47 PM

If radio stations stopped playing songs by artists who did bad things or got arrested, there wouldn't be too much to listen to.

Stephsmom1996
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I have not heard him on the radio since all that happened. I'm in CT.

sweet-a-kins
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Chris Brown we dont know th estory yet, but of all I hear is true, he can kick rocks!

R. Kelly was found NOT guilty......after the case being delayed for 5 years!! He had a number 1 album while charges were pending, a dvd of his crime was out there and he did the same thing to Aaliyah! Its disguisting that anyone would support an out in the open child raper!

mamaoftwins9197
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I don't listen to the radio much, but there was a bit on the news the other day that a local radio station was taking a listener poll to decide what to do.

MidnightKarma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I haven't listened to the radio in a long time so I don't know if any of the stations have stopped playing his music

I never liked his music to begin with. 

JAX_Mami
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:50 PM

pretty much. they still play r kelly & michael jackson

Quoting jennymitchell:

If radio stations stopped playing songs by artists who did bad things or got arrested, there wouldn't be too much to listen to.

BUT

TabathaAguiar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I live in the Tri-State area (i.e. near NY) and they still play R.Kelly songs. I haven't really heard any Chris Brown songs though. I'm not really into his music that much anyways. I did hear that Wrigley's cut his comericals though.

Waiting2Xhale
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Quoting jennymitchell:

gjcarr003
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:52 PM

That's what our local stations were doing.  I'm not sure what they decided, lol.

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

I don't listen to the radio much, but there was a bit on the news the other day that a local radio station was taking a listener poll to decide what to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)