Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I just say...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I love Chuck E Cheese when I dont have to pay. My aunt took us and my sister and her kids because it was my nephews birthday and we were just there a couple of hours and OMG my kids are knocked out in their beds I'm loving it...If only my husband was here to enjoy this with me... Anyone else love chuck e cheese. but man when you have to pay it is expensive..lol

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
katiegirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I don't even know where the closest one is, but I've wanted to go to one since I was a kid. 

mommy_moore23
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I love it and they actually have some pretty good coupons on their website that make it reasonably priced to visit!

Tired of being ignored??  Come join us at the post killahs!!  You will always get a response on your forums!! big smile mini

http://www.cafemom.com/group/97050

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Chuck E. Cheese is worse for me than root canal....But I'm glad you had fun!!!

TabathaAguiar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:08 PM

I would NEVER take my child to Chuck e Cheese! The ones around here anyways are dirty and disgusting.

aprilrain429
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Chuck E. Cheese is worse for me than root canal....But I'm glad you had fun!!!

I hate the leaving part cause the kids are super whiny but once theyre in the car boom theyre gone

Sirenabella
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I love taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese. They have a blast and it's a great family outing. I signed up on their website for coupons so that makes it a lot more affordable.

mudgirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM

i never really liked chucky cheese that much because its so dark and loud but then i found out from someone thet worked there that they dont do criminal background checks and some of the people that worked there had actually served jailtime for crimes against children. this person stopped working there because the were sick of all the other employees doing drugs and selling them at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)