Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hes Gone...:(

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

Jeff is working in roswell this weekend,and he left at 6....*sigh* i spent the whole day with my BFF so it really hadnt hit me til i got home....alone....as soon as she takes her guy home, i think me and the baby are gonna go up to her house (well her parents house, she is staying with them about a mile away) since our 'area' really isnt a good place for us to be alone (her parents are 5 hours away for the weekend), and Jeff took Wes (his bff who lives in teh camper) with him to work off his rent, so my security is gone lol...Jade is NOT taking this well at all...i got her bathed adn in bed and she kept asking for daddy :(....it broke my heart....i hate it when hes gone....oh well, only another day and a half til he comes home....

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DragOnFlyMoma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:18 PM
I'm sorry, but at least he is coming home soon. MY DH is gone, and he wont be home for another two weeks.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. Piss on it and walk away.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Aww im sorry :(....idk what i would do if mine was gone that long...id go nuts lol

Quoting DragOnFlyMoma:

I'm sorry, but at least he is coming home soon. MY DH is gone, and he wont be home for another two weeks.

HuntersMomee
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM

i spend more nights here alone than i do with hubby here :( i know how you feel...

i took my son up to see him today and when my hubby tride to put him in the car, he started bawling and saying dont put me in my car seat i stay at your work..... i teared up and hubby ended up saying "okay but just for a few more minutes, daddy has to work"

i hate it. and my son is hitting that age where he understands when daddy goes to work, he goes for a couple days, and he begs him not to leave everytime, its so sad :(

**Mommy to Hunter, my 3 year old miracle baby, born at 28 weeks and weighing in at only 1 pound 12 ounces. completely normal today! :)**
**Due July 18th with my second little one. we dont know the sex yet, but will hopefully find out very soon! THINK PINK!!! **
**I've Been Married for 4 years now! Hopefully that number will just keep getting bigger and bigger! **

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Awww man that just made me start tearing up again

crying

Quoting HuntersMomee:

i spend more nights here alone than i do with hubby here :( i know how you feel...

i took my son up to see him today and when my hubby tride to put him in the car, he started bawling and saying dont put me in my car seat i stay at your work..... i teared up and hubby ended up saying "okay but just for a few more minutes, daddy has to work"

i hate it. and my son is hitting that age where he understands when daddy goes to work, he goes for a couple days, and he begs him not to leave everytime, its so sad :(

wvuchick430
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM

My hubby wont be home for a year!!! My 3 year old says all the time" i miss daddy" " i want my daddy :(" AHH it makes me sooo sad!

Quoting HuntersMomee:

elvir2babes
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM

bump

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Props to all you military mommas, cuz i couldnt do it....

Quoting wvuchick430:

My hubby wont be home for a year!!! My 3 year old says all the time" i miss daddy" " i want my daddy :(" AHH it makes me sooo sad!

Quoting HuntersMomee:

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I'm worn out from my DH being gone. It's worse this weekend. Sorry you're alone.

DragOnFlyMoma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Quoting missamanda86:

Yeah, he leaves for five weeks (used to be six)at a time for work, and has since we got together. So I have gotten used to it, but it is harder with our DD and I don't know how she will take it when she is older.But I hope you have a good weekend. Sometimes it is nice to have a little time away from each other, it makes your reunion that much better. LOL.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. Piss on it and walk away.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Yeah im always soooooo excited to see him....and my DD doesnt understand yet (shes only 17months) so shes confused and sad :(

Quoting DragOnFlyMoma:

Quoting missamanda86:

Yeah, he leaves for five weeks (used to be six)at a time for work, and has since we got together. So I have gotten used to it, but it is harder with our DD and I don't know how she will take it when she is older.But I hope you have a good weekend. Sometimes it is nice to have a little time away from each other, it makes your reunion that much better. LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)