Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can i even do anything if i get called fat by the owner???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:17 PM
  • 0 Replies

So i work at a chinesse restruant only 3 days a week and i was working on a monday i got there at noon and didnt have any tables until 4:30 so i was walkling around cleaning and doing all my side work. i wasnt feeling good so i sat down for maybe 10 min and the phone rang and it was for the owner so i took him the phone and walked back out after he got off the phone he said to me im glad to see that you got up maybe if you get up and walk around some more you wouldnt be so fat i said excuse me?? and he replyed again well ya get some excrise and you could be skinny like me and the cooks... i wanted to break down and i was just really mad so i walked away... well i came back in that saturday and my manager sat me down after every one left and said maybe the owner does have a point if you do your side work slower you will get mre excirse and it will be better for you heath if you loose weight..  there have also been times where the owner has called me stupid... the only thing is that no one is ever around when this happends only one other person was there when he called me stupid but no one was around when either one called me fat

i dont even know what to do or say or to even bring up up to let them know that hurts my feelings or anything does any one have advice for me?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)