Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Wondering.....

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

What is your favorite brand of sunglasses?

Mine are Maui Jim's or Smith.

my-heart-belongs-to3

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KellyChristal
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I had a pair of Gucci sunglasses that lasted me 4 years...I loved them so much..then when I was 8 months pregnant I hooked them on my shirt while shopping in Target and they fell off when I wasnt paying attention.  They were the best sunglasses ever.  Since then I had a nice pair from Coach, but the funny thing is I just bought a generic pair from Costco that look like the other brands and I love them too...they are polarized and only cost 30 dollars....so money probably isnt a factor in how good they can look or function...

I am a 30 year old motherless mother, who has a 3 year old princess and a two year old devil, who has been touched by suicide and breast cancer, who got married at 19 and is still married to the same man 11 years later, who is a Certified Texas Teacher but stays at home now, who has Anklosing Spondylitis which is an autoimmune disease, who is a non-church going Christian, that knows it is important to live in the now, because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Oh, and for some reason I collect giraffes!

TabathaAguiar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Chanel!!!!!!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Nine West for sunglasses, shoes, bags and wallets I have an addiction!

Aleciawalton
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Coach!!

Briklin
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I like lots of them . Prada and Dolce and Gabanna are usually the ones I pick out most .

mudgirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:26 PM

"what really knocks me out is the cheap sunglasses"

i love the $10 ones so i can have lots of different ones!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)