Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very strange question about cats lol

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

We have two cats, a male and female. The male is fixed. Anyway we've never noticed or seen them doing anything weird together but I just walked into the hallway and saw the male on top of the female!! Like, in a sexual way, not playing around! I'm not sure if they were actually having sex though, didn't really want to see anymore then I already saw lol.

So my question is...can fixed cats still have sex?? I thought they couldn't!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Leslie120
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:42 PM

lol...bump, does anyone know?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

suite_lady
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I'm fixed and I still boink!  Does that answer your question? LOL  

DancingBettyBoop.gif Dancing Betty Boop image by mtnterry

pamelam20
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I don't know sorry! I have 2 cats, the female is fixed and the male isn't...knock on wood I have never seen them get intimate lol.

pregnancy calendar
pamelam20
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Just asked DH...he said YES they can have sex, just not babies lol

pregnancy calendar
ElijahsMommy58

Yes because all they take are the cats balls..lol...

amomtobella

just b/c there cut off does not make him not want to do it!! if it got fixed later in his cat life then he knows what he doing lol

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

jessicafawn76
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Oh man i hope not cuz i got all male cats that are all fixed but i swear one of them swings the other way cuz i have caught him trying to get it on with the other male cat and i was really disturbed when the youngest one was trying to hump the blankets we got him fixed last week so he doesnt do that anymore, i think i just have some defective cats LOL 

allensavannahs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:53 PM

i'm sure they do, "studies" say I think humans and dolphins, and i think chimps only have sex for fun. my question is how do you really know? i mean i don't or wont rather have sex while people are watching me , why would you think they would ? because they are an animal, and will crap in front of you?

I think my cat at least mimmics the actions, if he doesnt actually get any.

baby due in march,my three year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

pamelam20
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM

My cats refuse to poop in front of people lol. When we have people over they hold it until they are gone. It's the funniest thing.

Quoting allensavannahs:

i'm sure they do, "studies" say I think humans and dolphins, and i think chimps only have sex for fun. my question is how do you really know? i mean i don't or wont rather have sex while people are watching me , why would you think they would ? because they are an animal, and will crap in front of you?

I think my cat at least mimmics the actions, if he doesnt actually get any.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)