Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vday present?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

what has everyone bought dh?  i got an adult present lol, with a nice card and chocolate

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suite_lady
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM

A card that farts and a box of chocolates.  Yeah..he's gonna love it!! hehehe 

DancingBettyBoop.gif Dancing Betty Boop image by mtnterry

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:42 PM

A Walter Payton jersey and a card :)

BellaNika
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:44 PM

A nice piece of lingerie.... for me, but he'll enjoy it just as much as I... an adult toy , choclate and his favorite kookabura red licorice. He's cooking me din din tomarrow!

Rebecca204
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:45 PM

some sexy boxers so he can dance for me and a box of chocolates....I ended up eating the chocolates today lol i couldn't resist...I'll have to buy him some more tomorrow when he's at work...

virgosuperstar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM

A really nice dress shirt for work, a chocalate in the shape of a mouth, some "adult" stuff..hehehehe...but i am also getting the benefits of that too!! oh and a card...DD got him chocolate, a card and a balloon...DH got me a keepsake box with Godiva chocolates in it and a card and he got DD a box of chocolates and a card as well...My anniv. is in a couple of weeks so i will prolly get something good then too...but for me as long as i have godiva i am not complaining!! LOL!!

Roya-LPain
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Hopfully a baby :)

But if Not I got some Wine and am making lamb and asparagus on pasta...

then sex... :) hehehe

giving heart

ttc   baseball   girl on a swing

Azareth & Roya          Lex                 Elena

Magpie75
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I got my husband a new wedding ring and a telephoto lens for his camera. 

shortnsweetisme
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM

A pair of boxers with lipstick kisses all over them that say pucker up, choc chip cookies, making a homemade pizza shaped like a heart (if your to lazy to make one, papa johns has specail heart shaped pizzas for v-day), new sexyness for me to wear and him to enjoy, and a babysitter for the  night *wink wink*.  (choc chip cookies and pizza are his fav foods)

l.jaysmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:49 PM

The movie Fireproof and the THe Love Dare book from the movie. And a card and chocolates.

thurbese
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM

lol that's funny. I'd probably do that too. I bought him the newest Madden game for his PS3. I'm going to get him a card tomorrow. I don't know what else he might want.

Quoting Rebecca204:

some sexy boxers so he can dance for me and a box of chocolates....I ended up eating the chocolates today lol i couldn't resist...I'll have to buy him some more tomorrow when he's at work...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)