Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say it aint so, Chris Brown!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:06 PM
  • 25 Replies

I know this has probably been discussed in a million posts by now! But, OMG! I'm still in shock. He was such a good role model for kids.. he dressed nice(always with his pants above his butt) never cursed in his music, never claimed to be a "Gangsta". In a million years, I would never have pinned him to be a woman beater. Granted, I don't know him.. and anyone can smile pretty and give rehearsed answers.. but man o man! Just a question, would anyone feel differently about convicting him if they were to learn that, She hit him first.?

I'm Misha. A 20 yr old single mommy to a Beautiful One yr old Princess, who works full time, goes to school for nursing part-time, Believes everything happens for a reason, 100% pro-choice, Obama supporting, co-sleeping, searching for the right Mr; still defining my beliefs, smart-mouthed, and believes respect is only to be given when earned. Don't like it..?? Live your own Life.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tysonsmom111006
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Lmao this reminds me of a txt I got the other day....

Chris Brown beat up Rihanna with n umbrella and left her with no air cuz she was unfailful then the cops came. Now lets see if he can run it.

Lol. I cracked up when I read it. 

It sucks that the good guys turn out to be the crazy ones.

angel_eyez
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I felt the exactly the same way. I didn't even believe it was true. I think if it came out that she hit him first it would take some of the blame off of him but not much. Especially if all the injuries they reported are true. I think he would still be wrong because if she hit him first he could've just kicked her behind out the car.

I love cafemom because I can come on here anytime I want and interact with people from all over the world about any thing that my heart can possibly desire....you rock

PUMPKIN1117
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:11 PM

whats happening to him? yeah i dont think he should be jailed or anything...idk...i know it sounds wrong but if my man beat the crap outta me ( and we had no kids) id just leave him. wth? just leave...why ruin his life...i know i can fight back though...but whatever...i feel bad for him...yup. i do. so what. he was a good kid... 

Georgina

Blinkies

mom23luvs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I think if she hit him first then she should be charged as well and her career tanked too. But he did allegedly beat the hell out of her so he took it way overboard and needs to face his punishment because like a pp said he could have just kicked her out of the car.

So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Depends. The court date is set to March 5th. He could end up having to pay a fine.. OR do jail time. Depends on how serious they decide her injuries were. Which no one really knows. It goes from bruises and just a scratch, to a bloody nose with knots and bite marks.. and so on and so on. No one is consistent. I'm ready to hear out of THEIR mouths what happend..

Quoting PUMPKIN1117:

whats happening to him? yeah i dont think he should be jailed or anything...idk...i know it sounds wrong but if my man beat the crap outta me ( and we had no kids) id just leave him. wth? just leave...why ruin his life...i know i can fight back though...but whatever...i feel bad for him...yup. i do. so what. he was a good kid... 

I'm Misha. A 20 yr old single mommy to a Beautiful One yr old Princess, who works full time, goes to school for nursing part-time, Believes everything happens for a reason, 100% pro-choice, Obama supporting, co-sleeping, searching for the right Mr; still defining my beliefs, smart-mouthed, and believes respect is only to be given when earned. Don't like it..?? Live your own Life.

So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 PM

This is true. But, I read somewhere.. cnt remember where.. that the reason why they were out of the car in the first place is because she took his keys and threw them out of the window..

Quoting mom23luvs:

I think if she hit him first then she should be charged as well and her career tanked too. But he did allegedly beat the hell out of her so he took it way overboard and needs to face his punishment because like a pp said he could have just kicked her out of the car.

PUMPKIN1117
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 PM

me too...i need to see her injuries...i just dont think the cops should be called on ur man! i just feel like its wrong!

Quoting So_Devious20:

Depends. The court date is set to March 5th. He could end up having to pay a fine.. OR do jail time. Depends on how serious they decide her injuries were. Which no one really knows. It goes from bruises and just a scratch, to a bloody nose with knots and bite marks.. and so on and so on. No one is consistent. I'm ready to hear out of THEIR mouths what happend..

Quoting PUMPKIN1117:

Georgina

Blinkies

Tysonsmom111006
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 PM

All this stuff about em makes you wish you were their neighboor or friend so you could know first hand huh.

jaxTheMom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I don't care who hit who first.  Don't we teach our kids that hitting is wrong?

If she hit him too, and he can prove that, then yes charges should be filed against her as well.

Regardless, the reports are that he bit her and beat her in the face and on the head with his fists.  That her nose was bleeding, lip was split, eyes nearly swollen shut and large, swollen contusions on both sides of  her head.

If this is true, he beat her down, quite badly.  There's no justification.  You can't explain it away.  He's a celebrity and we only know about them what their publicists want us to know, until something like this happens.  He may be a very well meaning but broken man - I don't really care, but there is no excuse for that kind of violence against another human being, and rich and famous doesn't equal good.

So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM

lol. it does!

Quoting Tysonsmom111006:

Lmao this reminds me of a txt I got the other day....

Chris Brown beat up Rihanna with n umbrella and left her with no air cuz she was unfailful then the cops came. Now lets see if he can run it.

Lol. I cracked up when I read it. 

It sucks that the good guys turn out to be the crazy ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)