Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ITS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!! UPDATE:::: WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!? UPDATE 2:THE A-Hole IS HOME!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM
  • 85 Replies

my stupid fiance felt the need to lie to me today! UUUHHHH i am SOOOOOOOO fuckin pissed at him right now! his "friend" picks him up and they say they are going to the music store and to his house. well i am going with my mom and dd for vday pictures. at 8:30 on our way home i sent him a message saying we were almost home to be home soon. no message back...and he wont answer!! THEN at 9 he sends me a message "we are at pats making a song right now" so i was like okay, i am going there....HMMMM NO ONE IS HOME!!!! so i call his friends phone, he picks up...THEY ARE AT A CONCERT SINCE 7!!!!  so i sent my fiance about 2 more messages and call about 10more times now that i find out that he fuckin lied to me...no answer. his friend meets me outside and brings me in....my fiance didnt see me and i tap him on the shoulder from behind...he turns around and is shocked as hell!...LOOKING AT HIS PHONE!!!!! texting his friend but cant text or call me back! at this point i am furious more then ever....his excuse was..."oh i was gonna call you when i found pat" -- to basically leave the concert and go back to the house like nothing was wrong....

he says, "its okay that i lied to you because i need to have some fun" i am soooo pissed he didnt tell me what was going on and could read my messages and see me calling and he doesnt answer....ughh, i just dont know what to do!!!!!

I told him to be home around 12:30....it is now almost 1:30 he isnt home, the concert is over...NO CARS in the parking lot so it has been awhile....and HE OR HIS FRIEND ISNT ANSWERING THEIR PHONE!!! 

i so dont know what to do right now....i wanna just leave and never come back!!!!!

Update 2: hes home....6AM! he wants to come and i didnt let him for about 15mins. let him sit his ass in the cold when he walked home from the other side of town that takes 15mins driving!!! he "blacked out" and "lost his phone" went out to the bars after the concert and god knows what else!!!! i am SOOOOO pissed, hurt, sad, betrayed.........and everything inbetween. i broke down and had to call my mom this am at 5.....im so confused.....you ladies wonder why i "treat him like his mother" he acts like a fucking 18 year old...he needs to GROW A FUCKING PAIR!!! my ovaries have more balls then him!!!!

wisconsin-momma.gif

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virgosuperstar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM

ummm...BITCH SLAP HIM!!! J/K!! let him know you are more upset by him lying about it and not responding to your texts and phone calls. he may feel he is entitled to some "fun" time but guess what honey not at the expense of lying to you!! He needs to grow up and grow a pair! NO offense...but i have caught my DH in a lie or two and let me tell you I GIVE HIM HELL!! so you have a right to be mad! Good luck!

SandraRh

doesn't sound good...I mean WTH!?  Ever think about actually TALKING to you about the concert.  Sounds like the START of your trouble.  What is it going to be next?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
squidlife4me

why did he feel the need to lie to you about being at a concert?  Seriously something that trivial needs to be nipped in the butt now.  If he doesnt feel like he has enough fun or whatever you all need to get that fixed before ya get married!!  You should sit and talk with him.. CALMLY!! I know he lied to you and I would be upset to but theres obviously a reason behind it.

cool_mama

I would be pissed too. My hubs has done that to me before. They sure dont lik eit when you do it to them, tho. Men!!! Cant live with them, can live without them...

SandraRh
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I love this answer.  It is best to kick (not literally...LOL) them hard when they do shit like this!  Make them KNOW that lies won't be tolerated. 

Quoting virgosuperstar:

ummm...BITCH SLAP HIM!!! J/K!! let him know you are more upset by him lying about it and not responding to your texts and phone calls. he may feel he is entitled to some "fun" time but guess what honey not at the expense of lying to you!! He needs to grow up and grow a pair! NO offense...but i have caught my DH in a lie or two and let me tell you I GIVE HIM HELL!! so you have a right to be mad! Good luck!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:30 PM

because monday night there was a concert, we went to his friends house and they were leaving in 5mins....hes like you wanna go????? i was like ummm its kinda short notice, why dont u go next time? and he was pissed off at me! its like u have to be up in the am at 3:30 and its not gonna get done until 12-1!!!!

Quoting squidlife4me:

why did he feel the need to lie to you about being at a concert?  Seriously something that trivial needs to be nipped in the butt now.  If he doesnt feel like he has enough fun or whatever you all need to get that fixed before ya get married!!  You should sit and talk with him.. CALMLY!! I know he lied to you and I would be upset to but theres obviously a reason behind it.

wisconsin-momma.gif

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM

i told him, if u wanted to go u shoulda told me....i coulda been doing something vs coming home because i figured u were gonna be home!

Quoting SandraRh:

I love this answer.  It is best to kick (not literally...LOL) them hard when they do shit like this!  Make them KNOW that lies won't be tolerated.

Quoting virgosuperstar:

wisconsin-momma.gif

UFauxGirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM

...and damn it... we can't shoot em either!   lol

Quoting cool_mama:

I would be pissed too. My hubs has done that to me before. They sure dont lik eit when you do it to them, tho. Men!!! Cant live with them, can live without them...

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:32 PM

well next time i am preg or have my period i will freakin shoot him in his foot and say it is because of my hormones!!!! haha

Quoting UFauxGirl:

...and damn it... we can't shoot em either!   lol

Quoting cool_mama:

wisconsin-momma.gif

lilberber
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:32 PM

sorry hunny I would just blow up on him if i was in your situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)