Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She fell down the stairs yesterday....Please Bump!!! UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:39 PM
  • 31 Replies

UPDATE!!! Jennifer was doing good yesterday...still not moving much..but today mom says that her legs keep falling out from under her. Seizures are frequent again. I explained to her about slow bleeds and she said she doesnt think thats whats going on but she will call her doctor tomorrow. Keep in mind that in the past Jenny had good and bad days. Right now its hard to tell if this is just one of those times or something else. Thank you all so much for your prayers. Our family greatly appreciates it in this time. God bless you all!!!!

Please Pray for my sister Jennifer....she is severely mentally impaired and yesterday she experienced another seizure while climbing my parents stairs. She fell to the bottom and injured her head. My brother felt necessary to call the ambulance because there was alot of blood and was worried that she might have broken something. After getting her into the hospital they of course did a cat scan and some other tests. The cat scan came bk clear with no other complications that they could tell. They had to put staples in her head and they sent her home with my parents. After talking to my mother today im a bit worried. She said that Jennifer has experienced more seizures than usual through out the day and she seems different. She also mentioned that bruises are showing up today. Im sure after a fall like that you would hurt real bad. My sister is an adult with the brain of an 18 month old and she can not speak or communicate. So she cant tell us what hurts. Please pray for her to heal fast and that if there is anything else going on that we would be able to see it. Since the stress and worry of this all my mother (her caregiver) has fallen ill. Im 3 hours away and told mom if she didn't seem better by tomorrow im going to drive across the state. Thanks for reading this and I would appreciate your prayers and bumps. God bless, PilotWifey

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv-u-jmm
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM

I am already praying.......

I am a vaccinating, spanking, out-spokenyoung, fitness loving mother of three beautiful hyper kids...I am a very lucky and blessed wife to Joshua.....My family IS my world..

family in the van

TygerLily62
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM

She's in my prayers.

texas1981

Im so sorry to hear that

texas1981

Bump

KellyChristal

I am so sorry about what has happened. I hope thse dr's sent her home with pain meds...I hate thinking someone could be suffering and cant comunicate it.  I will pray for her to heal quickly, and I hope your family is able to relax a little after such a scare.

I am a 30 year old motherless mother, who has a 3 year old princess and a two year old devil, who has been touched by suicide and breast cancer, who got married at 19 and is still married to the same man 11 years later, who is a Certified Texas Teacher but stays at home now, who has Anklosing Spondylitis which is an autoimmune disease, who is a non-church going Christian, that knows it is important to live in the now, because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Oh, and for some reason I collect giraffes!

mindyannjohnson

She's in my prayers!

kameronsmommy08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM

praying 

Stacie-Kim

aww they should bring her back to the doctors and demand more tests!!

praying 

shooting photokissing dad      

mygirlKyra

Thoughts and prayers being sent to you and your family!   

DakotaRose

I am sorry... Prayers for all of you going up now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)