• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm obsessed with...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM
  • 26 Replies

Punctuation!!!  I have realized that after just about every sentence there are 3 exclamation points or question marks!!!   I don't know why, but 3 seems to be the magic number!!!  Is there anything silly that you are obsessed with???

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joledalynn
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM

hehehe I always do the same damn thing...I dont know why either...could have something to do with my ocd.  Because 3 is the perfect number...I am wierd I know!!!

baby boy mom of little boy proud

ozade8
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I use "LOL" a lot when I am typing!!!

O look you got me puncuating!!!

boy n girl         ttc

Proud Wife to Jason since May 21, 2005

Mommy to Brodey Trenton and Sophie Cheyenne

andrea_smkns
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:43 PM

I get really irritated when people use the words: Pop, ( I prefer soda) Supper ( instead of dinner) and I'm sure there is more but I'm to tired too think of any. Oh and ain't ( that drives me nuts!)

Oh and I drink diet coke religiously and I use LOL a lot because I'm always afraid people wont know I'm joking or being sarcastic and I'm always afraid I'm going to upset someone. Which is almost an obsession by itself because I try to make everyone happy I cant stand it if I upset someone.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

mamaoftwins9197

I also do the dot, dot, dot thing...LOL.

Quoting joledalynn:

hehehe I always do the same damn thing...I dont know why either...could have something to do with my ocd.  Because 3 is the perfect number...I am wierd I know!!!

AnasMommy7

COACH

Oh, it's sad. I just got done ordering COACH ponytail scarfs. My DF just bought me a COACH diaper bag. It's just an obsession I guess...lol.

Looking to loose weight, work out & have support from other fellow moms? Join my group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/exercisesupport

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Stacie-Kim

yes... this... I do it all the time ... LOL... I don't know why...........................

shooting photokissing dad      

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:43 PM

I do that too!! I don't know why, just habit I guess, lol!!

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

mamaoftwins9197
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:44 PM

LOL...that's just different dialects.  I didn't even hear Pop until I was in my late teens.  I think when they refer to all soda as Coke is way more irritating!!!  And there is a difference between supper and dinner, but I'm not exactly sure what it is!!!

Quoting andrea_smkns:

I get really irritated when people use the words: Pop, ( I prefer soda) Supper ( instead of dinner) and I'm sure there is more but I'm to tired too think of any. Oh and ain't ( that drives me nuts!)

tabhonn

i always add a :-) and use LOL too much... i annoy the hell out of myself, lol.  ;-p

Stacie-Kim

well it depends on where you live.. if you asked for a pop here people would look at you like you had 3 heads.. 

and we NEVER say supper always dinner

Quoting andrea_smkns:

shooting photokissing dad      

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)