Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the octuplet momma

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 12 Replies

I heard she has her own webpage....anyone know what it is?? I wanna check it out for the hell of it and see what else shes beggin for.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kameronsmommy08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM

bump me too 

mommykel1980
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:43 PM

how about we QUIT caring about her...and help the families in Kentucky from 20/20 tonight...that my mommas is a NOBLE thought...

Quoting Ethansmom85:

I heard she has her own webpage....anyone know what it is?? I wanna check it out for the hell of it and see what else shes beggin for.

danarae1976
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Here is her website ........ if you want to call it that. 

There are picutres of her out buying video games, getting her nails done and sitting in a coffee shop floating around the net.   So much for spending time with her 14 kids. 

Ethansmom85
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:45 PM

oh i dont care...I just wanted to see it.

Quoting mommykel1980:

how about we QUIT caring about her...and help the families in Kentucky from 20/20 tonight...that my mommas is a NOBLE thought...

Quoting Ethansmom85:

kameronsmommy08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:46 PM

oh its a donation page.go figure! 

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Yeah that was my first thought....yeah lets give her money...NOT

trish33990
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:47 PM

shes just trying to get donations. personally i hope very few people actually help her... i know it sounds mean, but this women is very irresponsible and doesnt deserve all this publicity... i visited her site, and left her a nasty little message.

Ethansmom85
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:50 PM

not to be rude...but what the hell is that going to do? shes not going to care, or probably read it herself. Shes got a fuckin spokesperson that probably reads all of them. Either way people are sending stuff and a nasty comment isnt going to change the fact of she did what she did.

Quoting trish33990:

shes just trying to get donations. personally i hope very few people actually help her... i know it sounds mean, but this women is very irresponsible and doesnt deserve all this publicity... i visited her site, and left her a nasty little message.

eandamomma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:52 PM

First of all, she didn't make this website, and the donations don't even go to HER, they go to a "foundation" set up by someone else.

I agree with the pp, let's move on!

House full of boys!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)