Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mad cats!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

I couldn't resist buying this little cat hat, I have 3 cats and not one of them liked the hat....??? I wonder why they make cat hats then lol? I laughed at them and I swear they knew I was laughing at them....poor kitties!

Left to right...Nikki, Archie, and Marvin(orange)

Nikki is NOT happy!

Archie kept crawling low to try to get away lol!

Marvin trying to get it off! Poor guy

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto2too
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Doesn't look like the kitty hat went over well!!  No way my cats would wear that, either!!!

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM

That's too cute!! You have beautiful kitties!!

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

neenerashley
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I see Backwards walking cats.. Mine would go Ape Shiz.. Its like the Tape effect.

mulder81605
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:07 AM

The 2 grey ones thought if they laid really low to the ground and walked they could get away from it....so funny....the orange one(marvin) stopped and froze every time I laughed...I think he wanted to kick my ass lol!!!!!

amomtobella
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:10 AM

awww there so cute!! my cat would have just look at me funny and then go back to sleep lol but then she 20 and is and old cat

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dancnluc
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 8:22 AM

They are so cute! My cat would never go for it. Just someone out to make money.

dychemommy
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM
LOL! If I tried that with mine it'd probably be received with the same warm fuzzies your cats gave it! One, Jack who is well over 20 lbs, would probably cry asking if he did anything wrong and wondering what he could do to fix it and Melody, who is our diva, would probably throw an actual temper tantrum. LOL! Funny story, the first time I put Jack in a harness so we could go to the vet he spent a good hour backing up trying to get out. My best friend and I were laughing so hard! When he bumped into something he'd move his hiney over a little and keep going. It was SO funny!
elithefly
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM
so cuuuuuuute! ; )
MOMOFZAN
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:13 AM

They are so cute. My cat would take off running and go into hiding if I came at her with the cat hat...ha! ha!. I just love cats ours was a stray that we found and we kept her ever since and she has been a great blessing to our house.

LaNette000
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Nope, don't think they like the hat...give one to my bird, she'll tear that thing up in three minutes. LOL

They are so cute too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)