Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

miami anyone

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
anyone from miami?? i havent met anyone that is form my area?? let me know!!  would love to talk about how it is to be a mom here
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mhermansen
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 2:23 AM
I just left Miami about 8 months ago, and I miss it so much!! Wish I was still there...good luck finding mommys near you!
Robin
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2007 at 11:12 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

There are a lot of really nice Moms here so say hi and send out some friend invitations.  

If you like to chat, stop by our group
Chatterbox .

If you're looking for Groups of Moms from your area, click on the Groups tab above and then click "Find Moms".  Scroll down and you can search by zip code or state...

You can also search for Moms by location using the search bar above.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
ladyonawire
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 11:14 AM
man, do i wish i was in miami right now! i could use some warm weather! being in new york is the pits Money mouth
DARLENE007
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 11:20 AM

I lived in Miami for a long time and left to move to Ocala. I love it here.. I travel to Miami alot though to visit my mom. She lives in the Keys. The only thing I miss about Miami is the closeness of everything..I am in horse country and it is almost like being in another state in the midwest.. However, you learn to adjust. I will never get the Miami out of me. I am still always on guard and everyone else leaves the cars running, doors unlocked etc... I keep telling them they are crazy,,,I always lock my doors and lock my car and even still carry pepper spray.. everyone laughs at me...I guess one day I will adjust to less crime.. but I certainly dont miss that from Miami. ..

Would love to chat with you

Darlene

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)