Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Everyone

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hi Everyone
My name is Angela. I am a single mother of 2 and grandmother of 2. I'll vent later. lol I am looking to meet new friends that could possibly understand where I am coming from. You know how you can talk to some people without children and they look at you like you from another world, well I have great hopes for a site called CafeMom. Thanks to the creator. I am a full time student and I work full time at a drug rehab center. I am a recovering addict of 6 years and give God all the credit for it, because without Him it wouldn't have been possible. I have been married for 5 years but seperated for half of it. My husband decided that he much rather keep partying. Anyway, I will vent on that another time, maybe a lot of times. lol
I hope to meet some wonderful new people and hope that I can be of some help to a mom on  this site. God Bless.
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
busykids
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Hi

My name is Charmain, and i just want to welcome you to cafemom. Congratulations on your recovery, yes God is good and without his strength in you to over come the demon you wouldn't be here meeting new moms with great Passion and a listening ears, and for that i commend you, so keep up the good work and may the good Lord continue to Bless you and keep you up lifted. I look forward to talking with you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)