Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need pregger picture ideas:)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hey ladies!  I want to get some pics done beign pregnant, and was looking for any ideas. I know some of you guys have had pics done. Lets see em!!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
masesmom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:44 AM

no one??

NattysMommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I have NO pictures of me pregnant...sad I know. Here is a bump for ya...lol that is funny...sorry maybe not, I'm tired....

steveswife1130
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM
The only thing I can suggest that I did.....we knew what we were gonna name her, and wrote her name on my belly, along with how far along I was. Sorry! I wanted professional pics, but we couldn't afford them at the time.
LeasMama
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:48 AM

I didn't get any done. We just took some at home. I wish I would have though. 

Katenemsmom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM

My friend is an awesome photographer.  She has some beautiful pregger pics on her website.   www.steelethemomentphotography.com

masesmom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:50 AM

THank you!! im gonna check it out!

Quoting Katenemsmom:

My friend is an awesome photographer.  She has some beautiful pregger pics on her website.   www.steelethemomentphotography.com

Braylonsmommy19
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Sorry I didn't have any pictures taken i was so sick the whole time I only gained 9 pounds I didn't even get a baby bump until like 3 weeks before I had him my pics would have looked silly of a stomach that didn't even look pregnant but i think I would have rather been huge then not gain any weight and be as sick as I was but anyway good luck!!!

masesmom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:51 AM

It didnt work ??  r u sure thats the address?

Quoting Katenemsmom:

LukesMommy912
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Try a google image search. You'll get tons of ideas.

I am a photographer so I can give you a few but I don't have any pics to share at the moment.

• The typical mom holding the belly pose
  • Mom with shirt pulled up or sheet around her breasts and dad with no shirt on with stomachs touching
  • If you have older children, let them fingerpaint your belly
  • Get a tape measure and wrap it around your belly. The numbers "usually" match up to how many weeks pregnant you are
  • Baby blocks on belly spelling "baby" or the baby's name
  • Ribbon around belly
  • Mom and dad's hands making a heart on the belly
  • Older kids or daddy kissing the belly
  • Older kids or daddy listening/feeling the baby
  • Mom lying on side to show the belly
  • Mom sitting indian style with hands under belly. Mom looking down at belly. Picture taken from above.  

Well that turned out to be a little bit more than a few ideas lol. I'm sure I can come up with more if you want me to.

oceanus407
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:53 AM

I put silly face stickers on my belly...but then also had some semi-naked pis taken too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)