Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE Daylight Savings Time!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

ARGH!! Just had to yell... I don't know if it is ACTUALLY losing an hour of sleep - or KNOWING that I lost an hour of sleep, but my word I'm tired!  THere are so many things I want to get done today, or at least I did.... until I woke up and started fighting with myself!  Now I'm debating... be productive, or sit around in my jammies all day.... yeesh! 

Hahaha, plus, as I do every single time -  I forgot to set the clocks when I went to bed last night, so I woke up this morning thinking it was five am and could not figure out what DS thought he was doing up so early!

Yeah yeah yeah, it's good for us or whatever- doesn't make me hate it any less!

~A day filled with laughter creates a lifetime of memories~

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gosteelers
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:52 AM

first day is always the worst.....  i am with you and i vote for the non productive sitting around day for myself!!!!

retsillacam
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM

DH loved it, he worked 7 hours last night instead of 8 LOL.

amber_dawn
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I agree I loved it, got one less hour of having to work last night. 

misspixie67
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM

I feel like crap this morning too!! I stayed up too late last night. The worst part is going to be trying to get my boys up for school tomorrow it really throws them off. school bus

shebearncub
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I was on a date last night and lost an hour but made a bet I would get up for services this morning at church so I am up! I WIN YEA!!

SCmommy106
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I actually forgot about day light savings time. I couldn't figure out why the cable box and computer had a different time than the clocks! I thought I was getting lucky because my DD slept late!

petersgal
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM

The one good thing that comes of DST :) My DD will now sleep til 7 instead of 6, so if I got to bed at 9 (and let her stay up w/ me instead of putting her down at 8) I will get more sleep!!! YAY!

ashley22ky
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM

awww, that sucks!! I love it though! It's still going to be daylight tonight at like 7:30!

shanibug06
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I hate it too!!! The worst part will be trying to get my kids to bed tonight because it's still light out and then getting them up tomorrow because it's still dark!!! UGH, who in the world thought of this!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)