Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has...(from another post)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM
  • 10 Replies

Okay, so I saw another birthday post on here, and I wanted to ask, because with myself, there are 4 or 5 women on here with birthdays today! Who else has a March 8th birthday(or even a March birthday)? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

((Steph--SAHM to my 3 wonderful March babies Elijah,Brayden and Hannah. I'm a formula feeding,disposable diapering,sometimes co-sleeping,anti-CIO,vaccinating,circumcising,happily married momma))

Have a March 2004 baby? Join us! http://www.cafemom.com/group/100579

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BethW3878
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:59 AM

ME ME ME!! Of course, I started the other post so you already knew that, but I thought I'd post anyway :)

Happy Birthday to all of us!!

crzybtful4_u
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:00 AM

haha yeah...Its a good month. All of my babies have March birthdays too. My 5 year old was on March 1, my 3 year old was yesterday and my soon to be 1 year old is March 29...its an expensive month for hubby :)

Quoting BethW3878:

ME ME ME!! Of course, I started the other post so you already knew that, but I thought I'd post anyway :)

((Steph--SAHM to my 3 wonderful March babies Elijah,Brayden and Hannah. I'm a formula feeding,disposable diapering,sometimes co-sleeping,anti-CIO,vaccinating,circumcising,happily married momma))

threeboysmama
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Happy birthday girls! My hubby's birthday is today also! He's 30!blowing candles

Like to have fun? Join me at Distracted Moms for Games, profile contests and more!

mommommamommyyy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Happy Birthday ladies!!! :)  Hope you both have a wonderful day! 

crzybtful4_u
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Thank you!

BethW3878
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM

HAHA! That would definitely be an expensive month! Thank goodness none of my kids have a b-day in the same month, but I have 4 months back to back with b-days...(DS)Dec. (DS)Jan.(DH)Feb. and then me in March...we get a break for DD though, hers in in Aug. LOL.

Quoting crzybtful4_u:

haha yeah...Its a good month. All of my babies have March birthdays too. My 5 year old was on March 1, my 3 year old was yesterday and my soon to be 1 year old is March 29...its an expensive month for hubby :)

Quoting BethW3878:

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM

happy birthday    birthday sweetpea!

Mezmer
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday ladies!  =)

2cuddlebabies
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Happy Birthday Ladies!!!   today is my neice's birthday also.

G.O - Celebrity Babies
 Everything Ohio - Playdate and MNO info
G. Admin -
Britney Spears Fans
Check out the 
Elvis Fan Group

harvgal04
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Happy Birthday Ladies, my birthday is in 4 days lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)