Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP IM ABOUT TO GO INSANE PLEASE *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM
  • 16 Replies

BUMP IF U DONT KNOW...........ladies i need help bad for the past like 1 or 2 weeks my 7 month old has been screaming none stop allllllll night shell sleep maybe an hour then wake up and scream for 2-3 hours she has no fever and we cant get into the peds for another week i dont know what to do please help last night was bad she literally screamed alll night ive tried everything tylenol, motrin, teething tablets but shes perfectely fine throughout the day?

Update- thnk u ladies i took her to the er and she does have an ear infection i got meds and hopefully itll get better thank u for ur help:)

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChablisP
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:12 AM

ladies bump please 

trish33990
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM

take her to the doc or e.r my 4 month old was like that a few weeks ago... she screamed ALL night and im not exaggerating... turns out she had an ear infection in both of her ears!!!

mssemmy

Abee (also 7months) did that just too. Then he broke a tooth and evenings have been better. That could be her problem. Also we put a humidifier in the boys room and the noise alone has helped them to sleep better. And she could have reflux that hurts when she lays down. GL hun and if all else fails call your doctor.

luvsofmylife04

MY SON USED TO HAVE EAR INFECTIONS UNTIL HE GOT HIS TUBES. HE USED TO SCREAM DURING THE NIGHT.CAN YOU TAKE HER TO AN URGENT CARE. JUST A THOUGHT

ChablisP

Quoting trish33990:

take her to the doc or e.r my 4 month old was like that a few weeks ago... she screamed ALL night and im not exaggerating... turns out she had an ear infection in both of her ears!!!

o no i hope its not that how did she act through the day?

frankiesma530
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM

bump

I'm sorry mama

mommaof4babes
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Maybe she is teething?  Did you try giving her tylenol?  Maybe some chamomile tea?  I don't know, but I pray you get some rest soon momma!

ChablisP
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Quoting luvsofmylife04:

MY SON USED TO HAVE EAR INFECTIONS UNTIL HE GOT HIS TUBES. HE USED TO SCREAM DURING THE NIGHT.CAN YOU TAKE HER TO AN URGENT CARE. JUST A THOUGHT

was he fine during the day? thatswhat she does is scream all night but is ok during the day i dont get it lo

Babyblueyes83
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:17 AM

bump The only thing I could think of was colic but I believe that usually starts before 7 months so IDK

First_One_8_18
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:18 AM

If they're laying down, the fluid from the infection moves around and becomes more uncomfortable and painful. If they are sitting up, it's easier to deal with.

Quoting ChablisP:

Quoting luvsofmylife04:

was he fine during the day? thatswhat she does is scream all night but is ok during the day i dont get it lo

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)