Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wii Fit warrenty question

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

So i really want a Wii Fit and this guy on craigslist wants to sell me his for $95 it has never been opened but it doesn't come with the receipt. I'm worried because I think you need the receipt to get even a 90 day warrenty for it. I mean what if the game malfunctions or something. I can't call nintendo and get a new one or anything. So my question is can you set up the warrenty with out a receipt and how long is the warrenty the Fit?

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lindseywhitaker
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:34 AM

I think you'd be better off just going to the store and buying one!  I got mine at Target for $89.95 plus tax.  You can also order them offline, brand new.  That would probably be your best bet if you are concerned about the warranty

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Quoting lindseywhitaker:

I think you'd be better off just going to the store and buying one!  I got mine at Target for $89.95 plus tax.  You can also order them offline, brand new.  That would probably be your best bet if you are concerned about the warranty

I got mine at target for $90, also.

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:
The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
    Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

Skygirl1985
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Yeah Gamestop said that they were probably going to have one in this week that I could buy as long as I call and get in with in an hour of 12. So I said to them I'd start calling Monday Morning maybe the chase will be just as fun as the board it's self lol.

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting lindseywhitaker:

I got mine at target for $90, also.

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)