Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tooth paste!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM
  • 4 Replies

How do you get out blue toothbaste out of the carpets! My daughter decided to paint the carpet this morning with her toothpaste and now I have no idea how to get it out, anyone know what I can use for now til I get cleaning supplies...all I have is dishsoap...thanks.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommymary6507
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:41 AM

anyone please...

Mezmer
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:42 AM

The only thing I have for stains is Oxyclean.  It seems to work really well.  Just put some elbow grease into it. 

DamiensMom07
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Club Soda: Club soda works wonders on a variety of water soluble stains. We suggest you always keep a can of club soda on hand at room temperature. Club soda is carbonated water; thus, club soda will not cause any damage to the carpet backing. You can slowly drizzle a small amount directly on the spill, but we caution you to not soak the carpet. Club soda does not leave a residue and therefore does not need to be rinsed out. In fact, club soda can be used as the rinsing agent for other cleaners.
PROCEDURE.
Use a spoon to gently scrape and scoop up the excess starting on the edge and working towards the center. 
Vacuum or blot up the excess. 
Apply club soda or warm water without soaking the carpet. Blot or gently stroke the carpet pile.
Vacuum or blot up the excess.

tracey4cows
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM

baking soda and warm water.........

Mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)