Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can Anyone Help Me? PIOG

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hubby and I are looking to buy a carpet steam vac. Do you have one that you love or could recommend? Or a site where I could look up reviews? Thanks everyone!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

"Tolerance means I treat you with respect even when we totally disagree. You're a child of God. You're worthy of dignity. We may disagree, but we're going to tolerate each other, and even more than that, we can be friends. You're never going to please everybody. I don't need to agree with somebody in order to love them." - Rick Warren

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2cuddlebabies
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:02 AM

bump for ya!

G.O - Celebrity Babies
 Everything Ohio - Playdate and MNO info
G. Admin -
Britney Spears Fans
Check out the 
Elvis Fan Group

Mandafers
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Thank you! :)

Quoting 2cuddlebabies:

bump for ya!

pregnancy calendar

"Tolerance means I treat you with respect even when we totally disagree. You're a child of God. You're worthy of dignity. We may disagree, but we're going to tolerate each other, and even more than that, we can be friends. You're never going to please everybody. I don't need to agree with somebody in order to love them." - Rick Warren

garricksmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:22 AM

i have a bissel steam vac i absoutley love it ours has two rows of brushes and works great here is a pic of it

Bissell ProHeat 2X® Select Upright Deep Cleaner

Model 9400M   this is off the homedepot website

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
< Cafe GroupAdmin

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
    Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

Mandafers
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Thank you! Can you tell me, does it have two seperate compartments for water? One for clean and one for dirty?

Quoting garriksmommy:

i have a bissel steam vac i absoutley love it ours has two rows of brushes and works great here is a pic of it

pregnancy calendar

carrieasia
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:06 PM

i have this same one and love it!  and it does have two seperate compartments for dirty and clean water and a seperate compartment for the soap!

Quoting garricksmommy:

candiH
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I'll BUMP!  

mom27g
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Quoting candiH:

I'll BUMP!  

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband 

Group Owner - Marraige Under God
http://www.cafemom.com/group/21411

Group Admin - Christian Mom's Bible Study Group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/14804
Group Admin - Mommies4Jesus
http://www.cafemom.com/group/52273

Mandafers
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Thank you ladies so much! This one looks great to me and I'm glad to hear there are seperate comparments. I've heard lots of good things about the bissells today! And I like the way the brushes work. Thanks again!

Quoting carrieasia:

i have this same one and love it!  and it does have two seperate compartments for dirty and clean water and a seperate compartment for the soap!

Quoting garricksmommy:

pregnancy calendar

Tattooqueen
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM

My daughter just bought me a Hoover Steamvac. She cleaned the rug today and it looks great. It has a separate compartment for clean and dirty water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)