Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HES A MAN!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM
  • 21 Replies

Well...sorta.

Omg...where does the time go? just yesterday I was holding him ever so gently....and now hes 5 months old...and got his first tooth...I want my baby! crying

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CharmaineL
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM

What a cute pic!

simple smile

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM

yes i am there with u my little boy is 10 month old going to be 11 months old on the 22 n all most has 5 teeth  he is cute

Ethansmom85
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM

agh! i dont want that day to come!

Quoting ilovemyson2002:

yes i am there with u my little boy is 10 month old going to be 11 months old on the 22 n all most has 5 teeth  

mom27g
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM

awww - how adorable. Wait til he goes to kindergarten. My oldest just turned 10, ugh and my youngest is 6 and in 1st grade. :)

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband 

Group Owner - Marraige Under God
http://www.cafemom.com/group/21411

Group Admin - Christian Mom's Bible Study Group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/14804
Group Admin - Mommies4Jesus
http://www.cafemom.com/group/52273

Ethansmom85
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM

omg Ill bawl when that day comes....

Quoting mom27g:

awww - how adorable. Wait til he goes to kindergarten. My oldest just turned 10, ugh and my youngest is 6 and in 1st grade. :)

jnh
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Well in 13 days my little man will be 1 year old. Its so bittersweet. I feel like he's all grown up. 

ahawes
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:22 AM

HERE IS MY LIL MAN... LOGAN IS 16 MONTHS, ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK HE IS 3. HE ALMOST HAS A FULL SET OF TEETH.  

treadmilltoddler boyhaving chocolate
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Uhmm I remember those days..  And those same days I was wishing my son could walk, talk and be more independent.  Shame on me!  Now he's 2 and runs all over the place and never stops talking and does not want mommy's help! screaming

mamatocaleb
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM

this my little boy 13 months and 1 day old. he has 6 teeth, walks, says mama, daddy, no, tink, bye bye, and waves bye bye. and hes a climber he gets his little chair pushes it up to whatever he wants to get on and climbs up gets on it. He keeps me busy i miss those days where all he wanted to do was nurse and sleep.. the time goes fast.(he also loves to go to the restaurant and eat off his own plate. )  

Ethansmom85
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I think Ill hyperventilate the day he says his first word lol ESP. if its mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)