Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you know what an ear ache feels like?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM
  • 7 Replies

My kids have all had ear infections but I never had one.  Well yesterday the inside of my ear started hurting and it went down into my jaw.  Today is the same, maybe a little worse.  I can tolerate it but I can definitely feel it.  Does this sound like an ear ache to you? 

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mbnich0269
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM

ouch! Yes:( 

amyann88
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Yes.  I have to take my son today to the dr. because he has an earache.  He so miserable.

Ann7227
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I have !!! I got dizzy when standing up. I had pain in the ear. I had to get amoxicalin.

Shellybelly420
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM

a few days ago i had the same issue. it didn't really bother me much unless i touched my ear it was just really sensitive on the inside. didn't really go down my jaw or anything...but it only lasted like 3 days. i'm not sure  sorry :(

but heres a bump for ya

LEJOLIE
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM

OUCH HAD ONE WHEN I WAS  TWELVE .iM NEAR 40 AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PAIN. BACK THEN MOM USED OIL TO TREAT IT ,IT WORKS.

mommymary6507
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I currently have a nice ear infection :) Lucky me lol. My ears feel like they have playdough in them, I have inflamed glands in my throat from the drainage, and every now and then my ears ache. Right now in fact, and it's not fun. Good thing I do to the docs tomorrow, but I have had this going off and on for the past 5 months. and all I was told to take is Musinex, chew gum, take tylenol, and suck on hard candy along with running the himidifier. FEEL BETTER!

NewMom304
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I had a couple in college.  I had ear pain and when that was over, my ears were so stuffed with fluid, I couldn't hear very well.  It was miserable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)