Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture People

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM
  • 8 Replies

These people take AMAZING pics. They are DIRT CHEAP too!

If you go to picturepeople.com, and print out the coupon, you get a FREE 8x10 or 10x13...your choice. No sitting fee. Plus 20-30% off!!

I got these two pics, for 15 bucks!!! Both are 8x10's and turned out AMAZING. They are done in 15 min for you to pick out what you want, and another 5 min for printing.

Seriously, if you guys are considering pics, this is a great place to go!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
judithdawn81
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Very Cute, I love Picture People!!

NewMom304
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:27 AM

They look wonderful.  I don't know if we have Picture People where I live.

Ethansmom85
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM

look them up on their site....they have a locator!

Quoting NewMom304:

They look wonderful.  I don't know if we have Picture People where I live.

jnh
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I used to work there and I love it. I hate Sears, JC penny and all those places. They don't take the time like an actual portrait studio. I think PP is the closest to having a professional photographer without paying as much. They trained us alot and made sure we did everything right...if we didn't we got ripped a new one!

Very cute pics!

tfmmpmmdmmom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I used to go to picture people but when I started doing photography I thought mine turned out better so I just take my own.

Ethansmom85
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I hear people say they get their pics taken there...and personally...im like EW.

These people took so much time in making sure we got GOOD pics...made sure they could make Ethan laugh....took soo much time and care. Sears and JC penny etc...they are GARBAGE.

Quoting jnh:

I used to work there and I love it. I hate Sears, JC penny and all those places. They don't take the time like an actual portrait studio. I think PP is the closest to having a professional photographer without paying as much. They trained us alot and made sure we did everything right...if we didn't we got ripped a new one!

Very cute pics!

jnh
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I agree. If one of uscouldn't get a smile from the kid, every other person including the manager would come over to help.

Quoting Ethansmom85:

I hear people say they get their pics taken there...and personally...im like EW.

These people took so much time in making sure we got GOOD pics...made sure they could make Ethan laugh....took soo much time and care. Sears and JC penny etc...they are GARBAGE.

Quoting jnh:

Very cute pics!

Ethansmom85
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:24 PM

everyone was soooo nice! and friendly!

Quoting jnh:

I agree. If one of uscouldn't get a smile from the kid, every other person including the manager would come over to help.

Quoting Ethansmom85:

Quoting jnh:

Very cute pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)