Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He broke his leg!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

My brother recently moved his family from Nevada to Georgia because he couldn't get enough work in NV (he installs hardwood floors) His wife has no job, he was the only one able to pull in enough money. My mom called me and told me he fell down the stairs while moving boxes and broke his leg. Some of you may have remembered I posted about him having a drinking problem, well since that post his home in Nevada was foreclosed on and apparently that sobered them both up. I don't know. But he was not drinking when he fell. He's a diabetic and knowing him, he probably had not eaten or had been drinking too many energy drinks. I'm worried about him, he's already on anti-depressants and I'm scared the next call I get will be about him intentionally hurting himself. His kids are fine, but he did also have to surrender two of his dogs because they scared his new neighbor. A neighbor who happens to be mayor. It just seems he's on a streak of bad luck, so if you ladies could send some positive thoughts his way I'd appreciate it.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MaddiesMaMa418
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM

bump

DeeNicky
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Sorry that he is experiencing some hardship but I am sure things will begin to look up.  You stay positive and supportive and let him know you are there for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)