Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are your infants/todllers?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: is your baby/todler on any type of vitamin? if so what one?

Options:

yes, what one?

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 59

View Results

are your infants or toddlers on any type of multi vitamin such as the enfamil poly vi sol drops and so on. just curious to see how many moms do or dont. just curious because im going out today to get a muli vatimin for my daughter. ive been looking for the enfamil ones and walgreens is the only palce that sells it.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sll1976
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

My 2 year old DS and 3 year old SS take the my first Flintstones vitamins designed specifically for 2 and 3 year olds.

MonicasMommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Monica takes the "My First Flintstone's Vitamins" 

Seans_mommy123
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I give my 2 year old a gummy vitamin. I think its a flintstones.

joshlor2
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM

from 1 till about 2 1/2 they got the polyvisol but now they both take the flinstone gummie vitamins

momiofcristina
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Who do you give your children vitamins? This question is for everyone that posts that they give their children vitamins. I am only asking because I don't give mine any of these and I'm thinking maybe I should? 

preview image

preview image

jonathans_mom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM

terget sells those vitamins also

anetrnlov
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM

All three of mine are on daily multi-vitamins.

MAyers

Flintstones

Mandafers

My DD is not currently on any vitamins but I am thinkig about buying her the gummy vitamins. She is 2 so I think she's old enough now and I don't feel like she gets all the vitamins and minerals that she needs.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

"Tolerance means I treat you with respect even when we totally disagree. You're a child of God. You're worthy of dignity. We may disagree, but we're going to tolerate each other, and even more than that, we can be friends. You're never going to please everybody. I don't need to agree with somebody in order to love them." - Rick Warren

MonicasMommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Quoting momiofcristina:

Who do you give your children vitamins? This question is for everyone that posts that they give their children vitamins. I am only asking because I don't give mine any of these and I'm thinking maybe I should? 

Because she is a picky eater and I want to make sure she gets all the nutritional value she needs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)