Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

learning how to track fertility

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

hey mamas... I posted kind of about this briefly yesterday, but I am coming off the depo shot (I have only had 2) and DH and I are going to ttc #2.  I want to track my ovulation and fertility cycles but have NO idea how to... could someone help me out so I can start??? Thanks!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KandEmom445
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM

I used to track mine. take your temp vaginally every morning and chart it. when the temp peaks is when you are ovulating.

petersgal
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM

lol really thats it?  :) Thanks for the info, I feel kind of silly now for asking w/ it being so easy!

Quoting KandEmom445:

I used to track mine. take your temp vaginally every morning and chart it. when the temp peaks is when you are ovulating.

KandEmom445
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM

you're welcome!don't feel silly! if you don't know, you don't know! glad i could help!

Alisonsmom07
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:53 PM

|I got the book Taking Chrage of Your Fertility and it help me out alot.  I just checked it out at the library.  Also try looking at fertilityfriend.com.  good luck.

p.s. i read that book and was amazed at how much i learned,things you thinka women should know. 

petersgal
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Thanks for the info! I will go to the library tomorrow and see if they have that book!

Quoting Alisonsmom07:

|I got the book Taking Chrage of Your Fertility and it help me out alot.  I just checked it out at the library.  Also try looking at fertilityfriend.com.  good luck.

p.s. i read that book and was amazed at how much i learned,things you thinka women should know. 

hannahsmommy309
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM

go to google.com and type in ovulation calender. put in ur last period and it will tell u the most fertile time..thats what we did and only took us one month!!!

29Cassie29
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I think there are ovulation kits, at Meijer or somewhere like that.  Good luck to you!!

Cassie

(Mom to Isaac & Claire)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)