Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which post topic do you get tired of seeing the most on here

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM
  • 49 Replies

Poll

Question: What post topic do you get tired of seeing on Cafemom??

Options:

Do you think I am pregnant post

I think he is cheating on me post

Pro-life Abortion Post

I hate my ex/my ex is stupid type post

Breastfeeding/Formula feeding Post (debating)

Vax/Non Vax Post (debating)

Religious Post

Poll Post...lol

Picture Post

Homosexual Bashing Post

Pro-Choice Abortion post

Why won't he marry me post

I need to chose more then one - please post them

other-please list

Octomom

Rating post

All of the above

All of the above and then some...lol

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 122

View Results

I was just curious

american flag ribbon 
Kisser of Boo-Boos, Maker of Cupcakes, Planner of Parties, Chauffer of Child Stars, Giver of Hugs, Defender of Sweet Dreams and the completely exhausted Mommy of Asia and Roman

Tummy Trouble??? http://www.cafemom.com/group/85015

listening to tunes           baseball
Asia Briana             Roman Anthony
8-1-97                        6-27-01

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jennifer16
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Vax debates

Am I pregnant questions.. like we know

Religion bashing... realize people have different beliefs than you on God and accept it!!

heartsandskulls
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:53 PM

i get sooooooooo tired of seeing the 'am i pregnant???' posts. how do we know, just because you describe some symptoms that sound like maybe you are, how do we know its not how your body reacts to starting your period or stress or anything else. the only way you can truly know is if you either, PEE ON A STICK or GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET A BLOOD TEST....

oh no i had sex, am i pregnant? confused

pregnancy week by week
petersgal
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM

any of the hate/bashing posts (abortion, vaxing, homosexuality, religion).  At this point we're all adults right?  We do realize that we are going to disagree on some things.  Lets not be mean about it. 

I think my SO is cheating... ok I hate SOME of these posts.  The ones where mamas just need to vent and cry b/c they are realizing an awful truth is one thing.  The ones where women post tings like "I found someone else's underwear in his car, PLUS he was texting this girl, PLUS he doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, PLUS he lied about working late.. so do you think he's cheating???"  (ok maybe I went a little overboard) but those are annoying b/c... I mean.  For real? Are you kidding?  At that point I think you need to just ask your SO, not those of us on CM who are going to tell you that he obviously probably has somethin going on the side.  Thats just a plea for attention. 

and last but not least... this isnt so much a TYPE of post :), but I get sick of seeing 3-4 posts in a single hour posted by a single user.  I can be a bit of a post whore... like 1-2 posts per day.  But I can think of some people who seriously need to post about something every 10 minutes.  Lol... anyway :)

The good news is... regardless of driving me insane, it's still fun to come and read what everyone is up in a huff about today.  You ladies make me laugh when my DH is at work, DD is napping, and I am home bored outta my mind

Josiahsmommy22
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM

*******any freaking posts about the Octomom OR the breastfeeding age debate.

*******Rate my_______. (EX.) Husbands, selfs.....UGH annoying!

petersgal
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I hate to tell you this, but I think you might be.  If you have sex you usually get pregnant.  sigh... also, don't pee in a public restroom cause you can get preggers there too.  I know, your mom never told you

Quoting heartsandskulls:

i get sooooooooo tired of seeing the 'am i pregnant???' posts. how do we know, just because you describe some symptoms that sound like maybe you are, how do we know its not how your body reacts to starting your period or stress or anything else. the only way you can truly know is if you either, PEE ON A STICK or GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET A BLOOD TEST....

oh no i had sex, am i pregnant? confused

ebbierowe
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM

darn it I forgot to add her...lol

Quoting Josiahsmommy22:

*******any freaking posts about the Octomom OR the breastfeeding age debate.

*******Rate my_______. (EX.) Husbands, selfs.....UGH annoying!

american flag ribbon 
Kisser of Boo-Boos, Maker of Cupcakes, Planner of Parties, Chauffer of Child Stars, Giver of Hugs, Defender of Sweet Dreams and the completely exhausted Mommy of Asia and Roman

Tummy Trouble??? http://www.cafemom.com/group/85015

listening to tunes           baseball
Asia Briana             Roman Anthony
8-1-97                        6-27-01

adamjackie
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM

How about all the above lol

Dawnmyst
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I was told that I couldn't drink the water in the town I live in cause you might get pregnant. Any post that has bashing. We are not in gradeschool anymore.

Crystal Record Mother of Phoenix Record.Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

texaswonder
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Ummm let's see:

1) I have a head coming out of my vagina, could I be pregnant? -posts

2) Pic heavy-rate me and my hubby, post your also

3) any post with a false title to get attention.  I can usually smell the fakes before I open them.

4) The 'Ask me....' Posts.  Ooooh they get on my nerves so bad.  They are dumb and pointless. IMO.

5) ANY POST JUST TO START DRAMA....I know some aren't meant to start it and some drama whores make it all about themselves.  However, the posts that are just poking, trying to get a rise out of people, just go to show the maturity of some of the GIRLS on here.

o0iluvmylexi0o
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I am sick of the breastfeeding/formula feeding debates. They are stupid and.....stupid.  Just moms trying to prove they are better than each other and it doesn't get anyone anywhere. Just a waste of time and energy. We should be happy that our babies are being fed instead of arguing over it.

flower.gif flower image by StrawberrySapphires I'm Whitney, a 20 year old, bottlefeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering, organic baby food making, occasional cosleeping, vaccinating, non-CIO, pro-life, non smoking, non drinking, happily married, young SAHM to a beautiful and bright-eyed baby girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)