Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW MEMBER HERE

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

My name is Kimberly...I am a new memeber trying to make new friends...I am married to my husband Ryan and we havw two little girls-Skylar is 4 and Brittany is 2.  I live in eastern Kentucky.  I am looking forward to meeting new people and making long lasting friendships...I love tattoos, gardening, tanning and lifting weights, just started meditation, yoga, NFL especially the Indianapolis Colts, NASCAR especially Dale Jr, and UK basketball...

I hope to meet alot of you...Have a great evening!!

Kimberly McCarty

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kdasgirl
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM
lol.. If I were you I'd run screaming in the other direction before you get sucked in. Cafemom is addicting and the drama is great, as long as you have thick skin. Welcome ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
krista778
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM

welcomeThe PP is right, CM is way addicting! And if you put as many women as there are on here together there is of course drama and lots of it!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:17 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hi!

Thank you for joining the group!

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of The Newcomers Club to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information. You may also want to visit our The Newcomers Club Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups.
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups.
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom.

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for us, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team. We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

<> The Cafe Group Admin Team

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
    Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

LOVE2BE-A-MOM
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

HELLO AND WELCOME I HAVE BEEN ON CAFEMOM FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW ! AND I ABSOULELY LOVE IT ! ESPECIALLY THE CHAT ROOMS THAT IS WHERE I HAVE MET SO MANY OTHER GREAT MOM THAT I HAVE MADE LONG LASTING FRIENDSHIPS WITH ! YOU SOUND LIKE A VERY EXCITING FUN LOVING PERSON AND I AM SURE YOU FIT IN GREAT AT CAFEMOM I WILL SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST ! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST WANT TO CHAT IM HERE NICE TO MEET YOU MY NAME IS KESHA I AM MARRIED WITH ONE GIRL LADONNA 4YR AND BRIAN 14YR .

CHILDREN ARE NOTHING BUT A BLESSING

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)