Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I so dman pissed right now I could kill some 1 ... *UPDATE IN GREEN*

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:12 PM
  • 23 Replies

Yea i know bad huh? Some of yall might think I am crazi for feeling like this but I just got a pit bull name diseal NOT EVEN A MONTH ago.. he is 17 months old. Well guess what, He was STOLEN from me earlier in the day. He was outside and some ppl saw 4 hispanics guys take a dog that look exactly like him and put him in their car and LEFT. I walked my whole nieghboorhood lookin and calling for him. I'M SOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

UPDATE: So I called the police and put in a report so HOPEFULLY I CANT MY BABY BACK! I MISS HIM LIKE CRAZI!!!!!

I should of been more clear on some things.. yea the witness that saw what happen told me what color car is was N about what kind of car it was. I do plan on puttin up flyers! I'll do whatever to get my baby back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME FIND HIM!!!

This is him....

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3timesoccermom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Unbelievable!  I had no idea people would even steal a person's dog! 

kameronsmommy08

im so sorry, i know how you feel.does he have a micro chip? you can report it to the police, it's considered like a serial number.

stormcris

I would be so mad too. Did you call the police?

baly2001
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Cute dog...Sorry someone took your dog...

SunnyJoJo
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM

You need to start being active and quickly! Most people are hesitant to sell a stolen dog if you are aggressive about looking for them. Do you have him microchipped? If so utilize what they have to offer you. If you don't then post posters today! Post them in your neighborhood and the ones around you, the grocery stores, the banks, community centers, gas stations, video stores... anywhere that will let you. Call the police. Seriously... It's considered stolen property. If they see anything they will stop them, they will do something about it.  Call all your local animal shelters and report it and bring over a picture of him immediately, ask them to fax his picture to other shelters in the neighboring cities and such, most will free of charge.

I hope you get him back soon!!

In German Hasselhoff Means AWSOME!!

lilmomma003
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:17 PM

no he doesnt have a chip so i didnt see the point of calling it in cause they really cant do anythin

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

im so sorry, i know how you feel.does he have a micro chip? you can report it to the police, it's considered like a serial number.

natalieg

I'm sorry. I would ask the people that saw it what kind of car, color of it, plate number and anything else they remember and call the police to report it. I hope you get him back.

jaxTheMom

OMG that's awful!!  Did you call the police?  You need to report this.  Legally, he is your property and this is theft.  If you can manage to find him, it will be on record that your "property" was stolen.

anetrnlov
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Dog fighting...I would bet money.

I am so sorry momma.  I would be pissed too.

RmeWifey01
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:19 PM

You should call the police, and then print the pics you posted and put them up all over town. Offer a reward or something to a person w/any info leading to the perps who took her/him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)