Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby got a tattoo

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 17 Replies

So hubby got a tattoo this weekend... It's my initials, and I'm actually really shocked because he said he would never do it.. It was a surprise to me. And he was making jokes.. at least I hope they're jokes.. that if we ever get divorced, he'll just add an O and an E, and it will say "money".. Lol. But now that I see it, the letters are really far apart.. but maybe it's just me.. Do they look far apart to anyone else??

MySpace Army Wife Graphics
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv_my_xiya
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:39 PM

lol yes they are spaced out...but i think its a smart move to be honest 

nazratred

Yes they do, and I am sure if you get divorced he will put that...BUT I wouldn't worry about it because he obviously wouldn't have branded himself if he wanted a divorce.

I Don't Skinny Dip.......I Chunky Dunk.            

brave.jpg picture by DariaW516

Root213

I think it looks good... a little spaced out.. but nice

Ethansmom85

LOL they are far apart....but having money on your back is really stupid...so... lol

I think it was sweet of him...so go with that!

SunnyJoJo
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:40 PM

agreed!

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

susans_world
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM

You can't blame the man for thinking of the what ifs. lol.

Don't worry about it he told you that he was joking.

The tattoo looks normal to me!! :-)

I have my SO's name tattooed on me and I told him that if we ever split I would write that he had a little dick next to them, lmao......

He doesn't really and I really wouldn't but it was a joke and we both knew it was.

katiegirl
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:44 PM

Yes they look really far apart lol. Which is good though, I'm not saying your gonna get a divorce nor do I want you to. However I'm am not one for tattooing peoples names or initials, so at least they are far apart he could add whatever. lol

retsillacam
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM

yup.

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

LoveMyBunch
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM

They do look far apart but when the lettering is done in that style if you put them any closer they are hard to read and it dont look good....my friend had one almost like that and he put the lettering  to close.The money thing is a cute idea...lol

katzmeow726
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM

LOL they are very spaced :-)  but the thought is very sweet.  My DH got his first at the end of our honeymoon back in august, a cross over his heart.  He and I are getting matching ones after the twins are born.  They're kind of corny, but I saw this and had to have it.  ITs a treble clef and a bass clef (music symbols).  We met in band, and it was a huge part of our early relationship.  He played bass, I played treble.  We're also adding two small music notes on the outside, one for each of our kids (it will leave room for more too!)

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)