Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the baby...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

has officially "dropped" :) i can't twist any more, but i do have more room to eat lol. hopefully he'll make his appearance soon :)

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SFMamaRachel
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM

That is so exciting! Congrats. It looks like your kids are going to be about the same difference apart as mine will be - I'm preggo with #2 due in July. How has your DD handled the situation? The problem we are having is DS doesn't like any of the names we talk about for the "new baby." He wants to name the baby Noah (his best friend's name) and the baby is a girl! Every time we say a name. He says 'I don't like it. I like Noah." Other than that he is very excited about the whole baby situation. He is even setting aside some of his toys he doesn't play with and saying thats for the new baby.

marilyn623
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:50 PM

ummm... not too well lol, she cried when we told her it was a boy, and she hits my belly and says buh bye baby. :S but she loves babies so we'll see! i love the name noah btw

Quoting SFMamaRachel:

That is so exciting! Congrats. It looks like your kids are going to be about the same difference apart as mine will be - I'm preggo with #2 due in July. How has your DD handled the situation? The problem we are having is DS doesn't like any of the names we talk about for the "new baby." He wants to name the baby Noah (his best friend's name) and the baby is a girl! Every a name. He says 'I don't like it. I like Noah." Other than that he is very excited about the whole baby situation. He is even setting aside some of his toys he doesn't play with and saying thats for the new baby.

sorry i backspaced some of your reply lol. darn laptop mouses

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:03 AM

congratulations

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
  Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)