Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a bad week!!! : (

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'd prefer not to make this into a pity party...so instead, i'd just like to say a prayer (hope none are offended) that we all have a better week next week, that the Supreme Being sheds blessing on us, that we stay safe and out of harms way, and that we appreciate all of life's joys and be strong enough to survive any of life's downs that happen in the coming week.

In sum, may this week be gloriousquiet

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momcat437
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Wow--I had a horrible week last week, too--were you there??  Talk about "been there, done that"!!  And yes, I pray also that this coming week is waaaayyyy better than the last one!!  Bless you!!

blowing kisses

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

kaitlynsmom1230
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I'm right there with ya Momma! I sooo hope tomorrow is the start of a less stressful week.

nemiller
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:29 PM

hey!  i had a horrible week, too.  i'm with you in praying for a better week this week.  at the very least, i hope SOMEONE has a better week this week than they did last week.  : )

Kelly77968
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:35 PM

My week was so horrible too! We had a ice/snow storm come in lost power for 4 days our dog died so it was just a mess here! I am praying for all the other families to have good week or better one than last week! If everyone will throw in a prayer for us! So here is to a better week to all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)