Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one else Juice???

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

Dh and I just bought a Jack Lalane juicer. So far it is soooo awesome. We made fresh juice tonight and it was so good.  Dh stays up really late because of his back pain sop he watches a lot of infomercials. Just wondering if anyone else has this or makes their own juice....

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KelseyNovy87
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM

no, but i REALLY want one with as much juice as ds and i drink lol

LuvmyKylie10
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:06 PM

We got ours for 99 bucks at BBB. We just made another concoction...... It is soooo yummy!

JuliaW
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

We have the best orange tree in our back yard with the juicest oranges. We juice them all the time. The kids love them.

ally1021
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

We do! YummY!

Try carrot, orange and cantaloupe hmmmmm good!(we add vitamin supplements as well such s Omega 3,6,9 b12 and b6 pee pollen etc...

Lindsey624
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM

yay! my bf and i got one for v-day and i love it. I used it everyday for a week and a half straight, then we all got colds and i was too lazy to clean it! it's amazing how much extra veggies i can sneak into everything now!

LuvmyKylie10
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM

kool, thanks ladiies.. Ya I am hoping it will keep up healthy and give up some of that junk we eat!

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)