Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so fed up with my dimented twisted sick family!!!! VENT

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

MY FAMILY ABSOLUTELY MAKE ME SICK - IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THIS SHORT because i can go on for ages....

My dad comes into town and visits his step kids before he comes and sees me, after a year of this i confront him, his excuse... i have to many kids

My step mother physically, emotionally and verbally abused me, after 18 years i confronted her, she denied it and after i told my dad he made excuses for her (I was supposedly a bad kid).... AT 4??? OKAY!

My step sister, has started WWIII in our family because my biological brother came 8 hrs away to meet me for the first time, and i didnt take him to meet her... now im suppodely trying to disregard this side of the family, to be with my new family (according to her, will only fuck me over in the end) She also thinks, and is trying to convince the rest of the family that i'm lying about the abuse that i was put through from her mother!

Alls of this, im seven months pregnant, trying to go to school full time and raise 3 kids already... and im really just tired of the drama....

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Joanna_M
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

I'm sorry your family is crazy. I don't suppose you could move really far away from them?

baby development

aguinn06
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Quoting Joanna_M:

I'm sorry your family is crazy. I don't suppose you could move really far away from them?

lol actually im moving away as soon as my lease expires! but thats not until july! this drama has been going on for the past week, its really getting old. My step sister made it a point to get it back to my DH that when we move to texas, she hopes i fail in everything i do there, so i have to come back here with "my tail between my legs"

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

The only thing you can do in situations like this is to move on with your family( you and kids and dh). I know what it feels like to be the black sheep of the family and I just figure it is their loss......

Double.L
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I'd stop taking their calls for a while, take a break from the drama.... 

Dawndee1969
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM

I would just avoid all the family drama.   That is toxic.    Just concentrate on your own little family and blow off and ignore all the crap from your family.   LIfe is much simpler and more enjoyable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)