Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE READ ME... Bump! -kinda long... need help!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

an abcess in my left breast, more than one. like 4...

it is HUGE!!! like 3x the size of my other 'normal' one... its hard, it hurts... like, an 8 on a 1 to 10 (pain)scale.

So, I go to the hospital, and they pretty much dont do sh&@! They give me a shot of morphine, a darvocet and send me on my way with a pain pill script and antibiotics, and told me to make an appointment with my OB so he can do an ultrasound, and do a mammogram to make sure I dont have cancer... Im like why cant you do it... cancer?!

Its like at my hospital... they already diagnose you before they come in the room, just by what you told the nurse... I feel like the Dr kinda treated me like I was over reacting... but I'M NOT! I wish that I could post a pic... so you could see how severe it is...

its PAINFUL... 10 million zillion times worse than breast fever... has this happened to anyone before?

**** I AM NOT breastfeeding, and I havent for right at 3 years, and this is 10 million times worse than breast fever! thats whats soooo weird

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
youngmum1234
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:18 PM

bump..srry i cant help

DamiensMommy1
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

bump.... noone else? 

Names Shealyn, Bryces Wife, Damiens Mommy (4),Just Had Our First Misscarriage.. But Hopefully Baby Fleming Will Arrive Soon,  I'm A Young Mother.. But More Mature Than Some Other CM Members, Im A Pacifier Giving, Rear Carseat Facing, Breastfeeding, ProLife, Spanking, Vaccinating, Disposible Diapering, Co-Sleeping, Teaching To Read Early,  Potty Training By 1 Kinda Mommy.... I Love My Full-Time Job, And The 50 Hours A Week It Brings, Im Addicted To CafeMom and Myspace, My House Isn't Immaculant... But It Works For Me... I Am Not Now, Nor Have I Ever Been The Person That Gave A F*** What You Think About Me, And I'm Not Gonna Start... You Don't Like Me? Read Someone Elses Posts =)

mommy1008
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Quoting youngmum1234:

bump..srry i cant help

Alyvia Paige Hernandez <3

NJKL32107
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Are you breastfeeding? If so, it sounds like Mastitis.  Are you feverish?I have had Mastitis 2 times and you need antibotics to cure it.

If you arent breastfeeding, then I am not sure...heres a bump!

DamiensMommy1
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:42 PM

No, I am not. I added it to the entry... so maybe that wouldnt throw another person off... this is WAY worse than when I had breast fever.

Quoting NJKL32107:

Are you breastfeeding? If so, it sounds like Mastitis.  Are you feverish?I have had Mastitis 2 times and you need antibotics to cure it.

If you arent breastfeeding, then I am not sure...heres a bump!

RmeWifey01
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:18 PM

No clue sweety, but i'd go get it checked by a GYN tomorrow for sure!

kameronsmommy08
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Quoting youngmum1234:

bump..srry i cant help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)