Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those with tomcats!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have this sweet kitty that is a typical tom cat! and there has been times when he comes home after being gone 2 or 3 days but now he hasn't even been back in a week! I am soooo worried I want my big fat baby to come home!!!!!!! how long has your cat been gone and then came home I miss him sooo bad!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamapotter
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:36 PM

My tom has been missing for over a week before, and my mom had one that went missing for over a month.  He left very fat and came back skinny, lol.

Dr. Phil said that the secret to inner peace was to finish everything you started.  So I looked around the house, finished the book I wanted to read, my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, and a bottle of Jack Daniels.  You wouldn't believe how calm I am now.
LaNette000
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Uh-Oh Has he returned yet? Hope so! 

Be Careful of the toes you step on today, May be the Ass You have to kiss tomorrow!

TessyCat
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM

After my St. Bernard passed away my Tom disappeared for almost a month. I knew where he was but was trying to give him his space to grieve. They were best friends. My DH finally walked over to where he was and told him to get his furry butt home! He hasn't left for that long ever since but when he sees a St. Bernard he still gets excited until he realizes it's not his Molly dog.

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM

My cat comes and goes. He will go out and sometimes be gone for 2 days and come back in. I need to get him some Frontline if he's going to be running in and out. I don't want my other 2 inside kitties getting fleas.

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

3timesoccermom
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Is he neutered?  All our pets that have been spayed or neutered have had the longest lives. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)