Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone been to Topsail Beach, NC or Nags Head?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

We are taking a vacation to one of North Carolina Beaches this summer and while looking for rentals I came across Topsail Beach, NC.  We have never been to NC so any advice is welcome. 

Where did you stay?  What area do you like? ECT!

Thank you ladies!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kallista06
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:47 PM

We were stationed in Jacksonville and would go to topsail beach just about every weekend during the summer.  Its a clean beach and pretty. That have beach houses for rent. we never rented one but from the out side they are beautiful. Its a nice area though.

c_boerman
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Was there plenty of activities and restaurants around?  Their condo prices are REALLY reasonable and that is why we are leaning towards Topsail.

Quoting kallista06:

We were stationed in Jacksonville and would go to topsail beach just about every weekend during the summer.  Its a clean beach and pretty. That have beach houses for rent. we never rented one but from the out side they are beautiful. Its a nice area though.

Rockstar-mama
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I lived in Nags Head for a few months a couple years ago. I loved the beach! It is so much fun there. There are several hotels and little motels right on the beach. It doesnt matter where you are there you are never more thatn A Mile rrom wither the ocean or the sound. It is beatiful.

Bellas_Mommy08
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM

They are both incredible! I would say that Nags Head has a little more to do as far as restaurants and stores. They are pretty beaches though and a lot of that is because they aren't as populated as others. Have a wonderful trip! 

c_boerman
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)