Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone talk to me

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

Its 11:25.  My husband went out at 9:00 to Walmart to get Tylenol.  He isn't home yet.  I talked to him around 10:00 he said he stopped at a friends house and would be leaving in about a half hour.  I  have called about 6 times and he hasn't answered.  I'm scared something has happened to him.  I just need someone to calm me down.  There is no one I can talk to at this late hour.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AmberDR
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

My guess is that your DH lost track of time......

nebcutie
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I agree with the other lady, he lost track of time... just relax and he will be home soon.

Kailak
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM

he's probably just still at his friends house...

baly2001
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Aw sweetie sorry he is not answering. My husband does not answer my calls when I call more then twice. he says its annoying, lol. I always tell him if he was not in a hurry to get off the phone I could tell him everything in one phone call.

Why did he go over there? Did he tell you what he was doing? 

volvowife
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

That's strange?  Why did he need to get Tylenol tonight?  Who was it for?

Braylonsmommy19
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

yea don't get upset just maybe his phone died or he left it in the car or something and just lost track of time... my husband does stuff like that all the time lol Try not to worry to much yet

Jennifer1507
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM

maybe he is like mine...currently we r not living together because of other issues not the relationship and he will tell me to call a certain time and not answer for hours later mind its his brothers phone but when we did live together it would piss me off and i would get so worried i would call police stations but then 10 min later he would walk thru the door like not answering is ok and coming back whenever is ok...i would tell him i was worried and he just blamed it on jealousy and trust issues and blew it off

mrs.orozco
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Did you call his freinds house? Well hopefully everything is okay.

momsbabies
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Thanks so much ladies.  I was really panicking.  Its not like him to do something like that.  Right after I posted this I called again and he answered right away.  He went into CVS and started reading a magazine and left his phone in the car.  The tylenol was for our son and we were out.  I wanted him to get more in case I needed it in the middle of the night.  Thanks again everyone.  I really appreciated all of your comments.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)